Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female
Humor : mini-haha
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Vide
PostSubject: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Sherrilyn Kenyon (b. 1965 in Columbus, Georgia, USA) is a bestselling and award-winning US writer of paranormal romances. Under her own name she wrote contemporary romance novels, and is well-known for her vampire chronicles. Under the pseudonym Kinley MacGregor she wrote historical romances also with paranormal elements.

Kenyon's novels have an "international cult following," with over ten million copies in print in twenty-six countries. Under both names, her books have appeared on the top ten of the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today lists, and they are frequent bestsellers in Germany, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Her website averages 120,000 visitors per week, and they come from over forty countries.
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm

author of the famous (or is it infamous?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

If you wanna' know all about this great author and her great vampire series books... as it is stated on her site... Mad, Bad & Immortal. That's her Dark-hunters.

If you wanna' experience Vampire Books with attitude... here is the link to her dark-hunter site...

and I'm telling you... be ready for action. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

note: watch the video made for one of her dark-hunters "ACHERON"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:19 pm

hmmm...i love sheri!!!!
im starting to get
addictd to her dark hunter series..
dang...after twilight saga...here comes
the another breed of vampires...
i love it... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:30 pm

ybek wrote:
hmmm...i love sheri!!!!
im starting to get
addictd to her dark hunter series..
dang...after twilight saga...here comes
the another breed of vampires...
i love it... bounce

Very Happy new craze?

love her dh series... Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:09 am

I have some of her novels but I haven't read them yet. Embarassed
I'll comment when at least I'm done with one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:15 am

I mentioned that I have some of her novels but when I went to take a picture of the books I noticed that I only have 2 pala. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Sayaka Kristen Pattinson wrote:
I mentioned that I have some of her novels but when I went to take a picture of the books I noticed that I only have 2 pala. Smile

devil may cry si sin... Very Happy Very Happy
i wonder kung natulungan ng god ng fertility (sin) ung kilala ko nung ask cia ng help (kahiya)... silent baka sakalin ako nun... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm

karel wrote:

devil may cry si sin... Very Happy Very Happy
i wonder kung natulungan ng god ng fertility (sin) ung kilala ko nung ask cia ng help (kahiya)... silent baka sakalin ako nun... lol!

ang hirap naman kasi kummpletuhin ng works niya... ang dami wala sa NBs rito!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:

ang hirap naman kasi kummpletuhin ng works niya... ang dami wala sa NBs rito!

Kahit dito. Kaya nga dalawa lang nabili ko. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

wow Saya...ang saya-saya ng buhay mo!!!!!

may Kenyon ka!

peram!!!!hehehehe....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 pm

.*.MoonAngel.*. wrote:

may Kenyon ka!

peram!!!!hehehehe....

Dear kung bibiyahe ka via air ay 14-15 hours ang layo ko sa iyo kung nasa Pilipinas ka. Wink

Don't worry, ibibigay ko sa iyo kapag may work na ako. I'm in a treatment pa kaya I can't work yet. Besides, I have to wait for my CRB pa. Parang NBI sa Pinas o baka yun na nga. Oki? Smile
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Kristen Pattinson wrote:

Dear kung bibiyahe ka via air ay 14-15 hours ang layo ko sa iyo kung nasa Pilipinas ka. Wink

Don't worry, ibibigay ko sa iyo kapag may work na ako. I'm in a treatment pa kaya I can't work yet. Besides, I have to wait for my CRB pa. Parang NBI sa Pinas o baka yun na nga. Oki? Smile

hehehehe....aabangan ko yan...

ingats ka palagi...wak ka papapagod...basta relak ka ang jan...

be happy!!!!!!

mwuahugz!!!!

14-15 hours.....layo...buti na lang may internet noh...kaya nagka-meet tayong ahat...

hmhm....

wavyu all guyz!!!!
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm

xa nga pala...naloloka ako sa mga e-books niya ha...puro .lit yung ibinigay ni Cate eh...paano ba mag-DL ng reader???ang hirap!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 pm

hey kakabasa ko lang ng tread na to and meron ako dalawa nito ang titile e
DARK EMBRACE
DANCE WITH THE DEVIL

nagkalat nga yan sa store ng friend ko dati...as in parang kompleto ang dami...eh 4ata an na magkakasama eh 2 lang binili ko di ko kasi xa kilala kaya dalawa lang....nabili ko lang to ng 50 each....ganun...magaling pala xa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:21 am

whoah...saang store yan?..hehehe
adik adik aq ngeun dito..dark hunters...dream hunters and were-hunters...
magugulo ang paniniwala nio sa greek methology..hehehehe...
maganda...as in... tsaka HOOOOOOTTTTTTTT... ng mga....
guys and you know...whooooooo,,,, eto na ata most sensual na nabasa ko...hehehehe...love it... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I would really, as in REALLY want to thank ate karel for introducing DH to us..apaka saya ng buhay nung nabasa namin to.pero, may kasalanan siya samin.dahil kay ate karel, nailabas namin at naubos ang mga tinatago tago naming pera..with the span of 2 weeks, nakabili kami ng almost 20 plus na Dh...minus yung DRAGON SWAN.ewan ba, di namin mabili bili yun.nakakatawa kasi ichura.hahaha.nung nabasa namin DH, may bagong motto kami ni yveth and that is: EVERY PISO COUNTS..importante ang piso samin.pandagdag sa ipambibiling libro.hahaha..anyway, DH is one of a hell series.sabi nga ni yveth,hooooot..bakit?ang hot kasi ng mga characters.plus hoooot din ang scenes..plus, may unique na position every story...maganda yung story ni TALON..woooooo...HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!hahaha. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
belle_louise

Leo Female
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:31 pm

One of my two fav paranormal authors.

I love her heroes.

The ultimate alpha men.
Back to top Go down
http://forum3.aimoo.com/booksanctuary

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm

shaine wrote:
I would really, as in REALLY want to thank ate karel for introducing DH to us..apaka saya ng buhay nung nabasa namin to.pero, may kasalanan siya samin.dahil kay ate karel, nailabas namin at naubos ang mga tinatago tago naming pera..with the span of 2 weeks, nakabili kami ng almost 20 plus na Dh...minus yung DRAGON SWAN.ewan ba, di namin mabili bili yun.nakakatawa kasi ichura.hahaha.nung nabasa namin DH, may bagong motto kami ni yveth and that is: EVERY PISO COUNTS..importante ang piso samin.pandagdag sa ipambibiling libro.hahaha..anyway, DH is one of a hell series.sabi nga ni yveth,hooooot..bakit?ang hot kasi ng mga characters.plus hoooot din ang scenes..plus, may unique na position every story...maganda yung story ni TALON..woooooo...HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!hahaha. Embarassed

Shocked ha ha. wala aq kasalanan dian... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am

si aldrein namn ang kumbinsi sa akin an mag collect nito...

try ko nga...

hahhahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 pm

wahhhh gusto ko mabasa si acheron...kalalabas niya lang diba last year??? bakit wala sa nbs???? kahit magkano pa yan bibilhin ko.....gusto ko ma basa....hanapan niyo naman anko....bayaran ko nalang....kainip magantay eh.....

acheron
acheron
acheron
acheron

kaintriga yung love story nila ni goddess ARTEMIS.....at gusto ko talga si simi...parang anak niya na........katuwa yung mga lines niya......
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 am

ahahhaa..

meron na dito bunso...

kaso babsahin ko muna si talon..at si sin... study study study

bago me bumili nun kay acheron...
study study study lol! lol! study study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

ate yung ke acheron lang ang kailangan ko meron ba talga jan??? anung book store????
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:29 pm

national bookstore bunso...dun meron..sabi ni yveth sa akin..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm

ahhhh titignan ko nga sa sm branch...sana meron.... im exited to read it.....swear....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherrilyn Kenyon Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 5 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion :: English Authors Tab -