Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ParalleL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female
Humor : It could get lonely at the top, but I still want to be standing there.
Registration date : 2009-04-17

[ParalleL] Vide
PostSubject: [ParalleL] [ParalleL] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:08 pm

It's been a long time, ne?

These are my rest pieces.

I'm in the middle of writing and [ParalleL] is a compilation of the things that I've written while resting from the main piece.

Most of them are one-shots or short stories.

The stories that will be posted here will vary in genre and there will be hetero, homo and bi pairings. Multiple pairings may exist in the future. 

Like a Star @ heaven 
DISCLAIMER: You will be left hanging most of the time (so read at your own discretion).

You were warned. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

[ParalleL] Vide
PostSubject: Re: [ParalleL] [ParalleL] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 pm

[ParalleL]

+Requite

>>Ivy

For as long as she can remember, there was only one person that existed in her heart.  It was an unrequited love that she secretly hid within the very depths of her heart.  It was a love that she protected because it was a love that must never be known.  She knew that the love she felt would never see the light of day.  

It was the fear of losing her place beside that person that made her keep her feelings hidden.  For that person, she was someone he held dear just like a sister.  It was something that she knew that would never change.  If her feelings were exposed, it would surely break whatever bond that she had with that person.  She will always be an important friend to him and she did not want to break his trust.  It was what she feared the most.

But even with that fear, there was also her growing desire.  The desire to possess that person completely burned brighter with every day that passed.  It took all the strength she had to be able to smile beside that person as if there was no storm of emotions inside her heart.  Throughout the years, she was able to learn how to mask her own heart.  It was all that she could do to ensure that he would not notice.

>>Glen

He was someone who lived a carefree life.  He was contented with everything around him.  He was like the water.  He could go with the flow as he coursed through life.  He was living a simple life.  As long as he had a pencil and his sketchbook, nothing else mattered.

Art was the love of his life.  It was his way of expressing his feelings and thoughts.  He showed everyone how he saw the world through his works.  There was no place for anything else in his heart.  So romantic love was something that never crossed his mind.

>>Cross

He was like a rock.  Immovable.  Nothing could move his heart.

There was no room for love for someone like him.  He considered himself tainted, someone that did not deserve anything as pure as love.  The weight of the past ground him.  He thought himself as someone who can never know love.  He did not deserve it.  

Love was impossible.

***What awaits these three is a love that will test the limits.  Everything for the sake of love.***
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

[ParalleL] Vide
PostSubject: Re: [ParalleL] [ParalleL] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:32 am

[ParalleL]

+Requite

The Second Art Room

>>Ivy

She peeked through the slightly open door.  She took her time in drinking in the sight of him as he painted.  She stood by the door for a while, thankful that people rarely came to this part of the Annex in the afternoon.  It always gave her the chance to gaze at her beloved without being disturbed.

She took a deep breath and smiled.  She lightly knocked on the door, waited for a second and then went inside the Second Art Room.  She now had a full, unhindered view of him painting and it never failed to take her breath away every time.  

He looked like he truly belonged among the various paintings and sculptures inside the art room.  He was a shining gem even among them.

It took a while before he noticed her presence.  She just stood there near him and watched silently as he painted.  He was so engrossed in his work that everything else faded in the background.  He was also wearing earphones and listened to instrumental music.  It zoned him out further into his own world full of colors.  This was something she admired but also found hurting at the same time.  But she never complained since he had been like this even when they first met each other.

He gave her a warm smile the moment he saw her.  His perfect set of teeth showed as he welcomed her.  He removed the earphones from his ears and put them in the pocket of his work clothes.

“Are your classes finished for the day?” he asked before turning back to him painting.

“I still have class in an hour,” she answered.  She did not need to explain why she was there in the Second Art Room.  Since he was there, the she would be too whenever she had the chance.

She moved closer to him and stopped when she was behind him to look at his latest work.  She was so close that she could almost touch him.  

It was a painting of a garden seen through a blue marble.  It was obvious that he just started working on it today but it still took her breath away like all his works did.  She had that marble in the painting in her possession.  She knew where that garden was and how he came to see it.  It was a memory of the past that they both shared.  

It was during the time that her little brother was born.  Her parents were busy with her older sister’s piano competitons and attending to her newborn brother.  She was the child who somehow got neglected just because she was caught in the middle.  She was left in the care of a nanny who was only taking care of her for the salary.  It was a time when she felt like it would not matter if she disappeared.

The painting was a defining memory in her life.  He gave him something more than that marble.  It was the moment when he told her that she was someone who was needed.  He made her feel like her existence meant something.  She was saved by him then.  That she was important to him.  And that was then that she decided that he was The One.

“I had a dream about this place last night.  You were there with me in the dream but you looked much younger.  We were talking about something important but I can’t remember what it was now.  I couldn’t get it out of my head so I decided to paint it,” he said.

“You dreamt about the past...”

He turned to her with a thoughtful look on his face.  He looked at her face for a long while that it made her her flutter.

“With you here with me, I think I remember now.  You still have it, right?” he asked.

She answered him with a nod.  He looked satisfied when he faced the canvass and resumed painting.

“What do you plan on naming it?” she said after a long moment of silence.

She could not see his face but she could sense that he was smiling as he continued to paint.

“Proof.”

She smiled.  She put a hand on his shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.  “Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

[ParalleL] Vide
PostSubject: Re: [ParalleL] [ParalleL] EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Requite will be changed into a paranormal-fantasy-romance genre. It was not on purpose but the story grew and linked into the world that I very much love and want to share with you.

Hopefully I can write it bit by bit without spoiling my other stories in the future. Well, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ParalleL] Vide
PostSubject: Re: [ParalleL] [ParalleL] Empty

Back to top Go down

[ParalleL]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The BWR Publishing Desk :: BWR Authors Hub :: ROWAN HUNT -