Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

Finished reading by Sandra Brown

Temptations Kiss

Megan Lambert was shocked into realizing how hard Josh Bennett drove the employees at his ad agency when she lost her husband to the overwhelming pressure. She'd learned of Josh's power over women the night he nearly lured her from marriage with a kiss she'd never forgotten--and vowed never to repeat.

But Megan doesn't know why Josh will now stop at nothing--not even lies and manipulation--to force them together. Then, in his urgent embrace, she discovers in him a hunger he's waited years to satisfy... and in his kiss a temptation too overwhelming to resist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday's Child

Oh, why had she let Ann talk her into this masquerade, Allison thought wildly as her twin's fiance Davis embraced his "bride-to-be." Even two days seemed forever to the shy, serious scientist pretending to be the graceful, charming, sexy sister--and making a mess of it! Then there was Spencer Raft. The dashing man of mystery was Davis's best friend and undeniably attracted to "Ann," and couldn't understand why she responded to him as if no other man had ever touched her. When at last the charade was over Allison retreated to her lab, safe from the spell of the devastating stranger --until Spencer offered her his special help in an unusual experiment in love...

A Treasure Worth Seeking

He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Without warning, he strode across the room, took her in his arms, and kissed her as she had never been kissed before. Her own brother!

Or was he? No, the man who assaulted her senses was not the man for whom she had spent four years searching, the brother she had never met.

Ken Lyman was gone. In his place stood Lance Barrett, Treasury Agent. Within minutes he launched into his relentless interrogation. Who was she? Why had she come to San Francisco? What was her connection to her brother's crime? Stunned beyond belief Erin O'Shea found herself in the custody of a bullying stranger, a man who aroused her fury... and her most passionate desires.

Currently Reading:

The Devil's Own also by Sandra Brown (Erin St. Claire)

From the start, Kerry Bishop anticipated danger: She expected unimaginable fear. In a terrifying race to save nine children, she prepared for the fight of her life. But she wasn’t prepared for a passion almost as dangerous as the mission she had undertaken. At the first, Linc O’Neil appeared to be exactly the kind of man Kerry needed: strong, ruthless and definitely too drunk to care about helping her steal a truck to get past the guards. Then she discovered her mistake. Linc was not a hardened mercenary; the heavy gear he carried was not guns but cameras. She had hijacked a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. Now he was their last hope. Dependent on a stranger, Kerry refused to let unexpected desire complicate their mission. If Linc had the mistaken impression that she was a woman of the church, she was not about to correct him. Certainly, it kept him at arm’s length, which was just where she wanted this man who, despite his bad attitude and constant stream of threats, was their one chance for survival through fifty miles of treacherous jungle. And survival was all they could think about. But if they succeeded, what then? Could Kerry tell him the truth: that she was no more a woman sworn to chastity than she was immune to the powerful effect he had on her? That she desired him more and more? If freedom came, would they be free to love?

Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Finished reading:

Prime Time by Sandra Brown (Rachel Ryan)

His savage, lying kisses made her bum with anger -- and passion. Andrea Malone knew that Lyon Ratliff thought she'd do anything to win a cable-ill interview with his famous father, a reclusive war hero who'd suddenly agreed to her request.

She should have been thrilled by the coup of her career--Instead she was torn between father and son, divided by duty and desire. Even as Lyon fired her sensual hungers, he resented her ambition, her career. But she was determined to triumph, to change his mind as she won his heart, to meet his challenge on the battlefield of love.

Currently reading

Two Alone by Sandra Brown (Erin St. Claire)

STRANDED

Rusty Carlson was the only woman on the plane. She'd believed she was the only survivor of the crash, until the man who'd been seated across from her showed signs of life.

Cooper Landry's head throbbed, but he was alive and stranded with a gorgeous redhead whose injury was more serious than his own. Though he feared they'd never be rescued, the former POW had been in worse scrapes, with less attractive company.

But Landry's hopes for deliverance were threatened when two shifty-looking characters offered help. He sensed danger--and he had to think fast. Before the crash, Cooper had been a solitary man, but this woman had proved that two, in love, could triumph over anything.

Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 am

Finished Reading:

Forever by Jude Deveraux

Darci Monroe overcame a childhood of neglect with an ebullient spirit, a positive attitude ... and extraordinary determination. Now the resourceful young woman, hired as Adam Montgomery's personal assistant, devotes more than just professional attention to this devastatingly handsome millionaire. But one thing bars Adam from accepting Darci's love: he is intent on discovering the secret of his parents' disappearance, for she possesses the otherworldly abilities needed to help him fight a terrifying mistress of the dark arts. What Darci ends up offering is a gift greater than Adam ever hoped for, for Darci loves with all her heart, and all her soul, forever...

Forever and Always by Jude Deveraux

Darci's psychic abilities have always guided her through hardship...and into a once-in-a-lifetime love with her rich, powerful husband, Adam Montgomery. When Adam vanishes in a mysterious accident, a grief-stricken Darci is left alone to raise their young daughter. But her instinct tells her the reports of Adam's death are untrue. When the FBI enlists her intuitive talents to solve a heinous crime, she agrees -- if they'll help to uncover the truth about Adam. It may be a tougher deal than Darci imagined: she must go head-to-head with Jack Rose, a criminal whose mind power matches Darci's at every turn. Now Darci must discover if those in the highest circles of authority have her best interests at heart -- or if someone intends to sever the everlasting bond she shares with her one true love.

Always by Jude Deveraux

Darci has never given up searching for her kidnapped husband, Adam Montgomery. But her quest has taken her deeper into the world of psychic phenomena than she ever dreamed -- or dared to go. When the FBI enlists her help in locating the missing father of undercover agent Jack Rose, Darci signs on for the covert operation, not knowing that her attraction to handsome, sexy Jack is about to lead her into deadly territory -- and into an era long past. For Jack has a protector, a mysterious nineteenth-century lady who pulls them into a time and place where Darci is stripped of her abilities. Can she find the key that links to the modern-day crimes she's set out to solve? And will a showdown with a wicked force from the past hold her hostage...for all eternity?

another story about a Montgomery. this time naman, halo-halong paranormal, historical, romance, comedy and mystery... oh d ba! san ka pa? hehehe. actually ang story nito ay hindi naka-focus talaga kay Adam kundi kay Darci and her abilities at kung paano ito na-develop. I love Darci's character lalo na sa first book. ung mga funny antics niya lalo na noong binilhan siya ng mga bagong damit at relos ni Adam. pati na ung mga kalokohan niya sa pangse-seduce niya dito. akala ko nga noong una ay super serious na story ito noong nabasa ko ung synopsis niya... pero hindi pala... hehehe

since Jude Deveraux na ang binabasa ko... I decided to go back and read the book that started or the reason why I read Jude Deveraux' books and I became a fan

Currently Reading:

Legend by Jude Deveraux

Her wedding fast approaching, celebrated chef Kady Long knew she was the luckiest woman alive...until she slipped into a delicate satin wedding dress she found in and antique flour tin, and was overcome by an odd dizzy spell. When she came to, Kady was in the dusty western town of Legend, Colorado -- where a hanging was about to commence! With quick wits and more than a little moxie, Kady halts the proceedings, much to the relief of one Cole Jordan, a tall, thankful, and very appealing man.

Now it's Kady's turn to enlist his help to find a way back home. But before long, Kady discovers a passion that she knows can only live in Legend -- until Cole reveals a secret that unites them in a way Kady never could have imagined...

Back to top Go down
Yara Alonso
Bookworm
Bookworm
Yara Alonso

Female
Humor : Ang buhay paganda nang paganda, parang ako!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am

just finished reading Becca Fitzpatrick's Silence and Samantha Sotto's Before Ever After...superb reading! Now I know kung bakit napasok ni Sotto ang international market co'z she's EFFING GOOD!

I am saving Nicholas Spark's Best of Me sa summer vacation ko, 'yung tipong relax tapos nasa hammock ako while reading...HEAVEN!
Back to top Go down
http://yaraalonso.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 am

guys i wish i have the interest reading english novels hihihi. tamad kasi ako pag english na (sorry medyo panira ng moment ako ha? hanggang tagalog talaga ang kaya kong matiis like d books we have here)
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm

bambi wrote:

guys i wish i have the interest reading english novels hihihi. tamad kasi ako pag english na (sorry medyo panira ng moment ako ha? hanggang tagalog talaga ang kaya kong matiis like d books we have here)

sobrang haba ba kaya tinatamad ka? Razz

sayang, marami rin kasing magagandang story sa mga english novels eh. may mga ilan pa na sa sobrang ganda eh ang hirap ng bitawan. tongue
Back to top Go down
jezhime
Book Burner
Book Burner
jezhime

Female
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm

basahin nyo po ang works ni Stephanie Laurens kung feel nyo ang historical romance, magaling sya
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

jezhime wrote:
basahin nyo po ang works ni Stephanie Laurens kung feel nyo ang historical romance, magaling sya

yup!!!

i second the motion Razz

i am currently reading agatha christie's ebook The Secret Adversary

Synopsis:

Just after World War One, Tommy Beresford and Tuppence Cowley are desperately short of money. With jobs thin on the ground they decide to form a partnership, hiring themselves out as ‘young adventurers, willing to do anything, go anywhere’. In their first dangerous assignment, they must use all their ingenuity to save not only their lives but also the life of the mysterious ‘Jane’.

I first read a agatha christie when I was in high school. the second book i read was a gift and this is the third story... i like her work because of the way she wrote those mysteries... now i am trying to find her works in ebook form... though there are still available books for sale sa mga book store Smile
Back to top Go down
aimee-chan
Book Collector
Book Collector
aimee-chan

Virgo Female
Humor : is relative.
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Lover Reborn (Blackdagger Brotherhood book 10)

Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

aimee-chan wrote:
Lover Reborn (Blackdagger Brotherhood book 10)

nakalabas na kaya ang book nito?

kinokolek ko kasi ito eh...

kay thor bang kuwento ito?

hindi ko siya ma-download kasi kailangan ko daw mag-log-in Sad eh ayaw kong mag-register eh Sad
Back to top Go down
aimee-chan
Book Collector
Book Collector
aimee-chan

Virgo Female
Humor : is relative.
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 pm

sorry... try this one...
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

aimee-chan wrote:
sorry... try this one...

thanks sa link sis...

kaya lang hindi ko na siya naabutan...

may problem ata ang mediafire ngayon eh.
Back to top Go down
eurs

Female
Registration date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Has anyone read Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk? It's a must-read if you're bored of your everyday monotonous life. Also, I can't wait to get my copy of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's The Eternal Husband. It's not as famous as his other works, but I'm thinking it may be worth reading.
Back to top Go down
khaye_amandy
Book Burner
Book Burner
khaye_amandy

Female
Humor : The Irony of My Life : I'm a noisy person but when it comes to my feelings. I become so damn quiet!
Registration date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 am

I'm currently reading Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling .. I'm in book 5 The Order of the Phoenix..

I love reading romance novels but I feel like reading fantasy right now.. ^___^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/maryclaire.amandy
jandi2212
Book Burner
Book Burner

Female
Registration date : 2012-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 pm

percy jackson by rick riordan! maganda din ang HP no? sarap imarathon..
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 pm

actually un sa akin eh tapos na...

Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister

He was so handsome she could barely breathe. Or maybe it was just the corset…

“I HAVE TO WEAR WHAT???”

No woman in her right mind would consent to wearing a corset for a month. Especially a “skinny-challenged” woman like myself. But dreams of being debt-free danced in my head at the offer of appearing in a reality TV show.

A Month in the Life of a Victorian Duke is about real people—like me—pretending to live on an English estate, circa 1879. Sounds fun, no? Well, it ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. We’re talking no televisions, no cell phones, no PMS medication. And did I mention the corsets? No breathing for a full month. Luckily, when I met the real-life duke who was to be my pretend husband, he took my breath away…

In a manor in which everyone must strictly follow the Victorian lifestyle, things are bound to go wrong. Like when some harmless lust turns into that other thing…

Love was definitely not in the contract.

Back to top Go down
Fade Posadas

Fade Posadas

Aquarius Female
Humor : ~When i'm with you, I'll make every second count~
Registration date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Percy Jackson, sea of monsters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 am

I am currently reading Max Brooks Masterpiece

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 21 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -