Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saga 1: Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saga 1: Twilight Vide
PostSubject: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:02 am

Post synopsis later...
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female
Humor : mini-haha
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Catey Skywalker wrote:
Post synopsis later...

hahaha...

nice book actually...

gaganda ng mga kilig moments...

ganda din ng mga quotes from Edward and the Cullens...
Back to top Go down
lyn
Book Collector
Book Collector
lyn

Virgo Female
Humor : dark

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 pm

among the four books, this is my favorite. madami kasing mga kilig moments si edward dito eh.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thinkgreen.multiply.com
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female
Humor : mini-haha

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 pm

thinkgreen_lyn wrote:
among the four books, this is my favorite. madami kasing mga kilig moments si edward dito eh.. Very Happy

korek ka jan!!!!!!!!!!!

ang sarap papakin ni Edward dito!!!!

uhm-uhm!
Back to top Go down
lyn
Book Collector
Book Collector
lyn

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

naman sis! lines pa lang ni edward ulam na! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am

thinkgreen_lyn wrote:
naman sis! lines pa lang ni edward ulam na! hehehe

yung boylet kong si Ed? Cool

masasabi ko sa book na ito... paborito ko ito sa apat na saga...
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:04 am

nakuh love na love ko silang 2 ni bella d2...
Back to top Go down
lyn
Book Collector
Book Collector
lyn

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm

andito kasi sa book na to karamihan ang mga kilig moments at kilig lines nila edward saka ni bella eh.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 am

Saga 1: Twilight Twilightcover

Plot Summary

Isabella "Bella" Swan moves from sunny Phoenix, Arizona, to rainy Forks, Washington, to live with her father, Charlie. She chooses to do this so that her mother, Renée, can travel with her new husband, Phil Dwyer, who is a minor league baseball player. Bella attracts much attention at her new school and is quickly befriended by several students. Much to her dismay, several boys in the school compete for shy Bella's attention.

When Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in class on her first day of school, Edward seems utterly repulsed by her. However, over the next few days Edward warms up to her, and their newfound relationship reaches a climax when Bella is almost run over by a fellow classmate's van in the school parking lot. Seemingly defying the laws of reality, Edward saves her life by stopping the van with his bare hands.

Bella then becomes hellbent on figuring out how Edward saved her life, and pesters him with questions constantly. After tricking a family friend, Jacob Black, into telling her local tribal legends, Bella concludes that Edward and his family are vampires who drink the blood of animals instead of humans. Edward reveals that he initially avoided Bella because the scent of her blood was so desirable to him. Over time, Edward and Bella fall in love.

Their relationship is thrown into chaos when another vampire coven sweeps into Forks and James, a tracker vampire, decides that he wants to hunt Bella for sport. The Cullens plan to distract the tracker by splitting up Bella and Edward, and Bella is sent to hide in a hotel in Phoenix. Bella then gets a phone call from James in which he says that he has her mother, and that Bella must give herself up to save her. She does so and James attacks her, but Edward, along with the rest of the Cullen family, rescues Bella before James can kill her. Once they realize that James has bitten Bella's hand, Edward sucks the venom out of her system before it can spread and change her into a vampire. Upon returning to Forks, Bella and Edward attend their prom and Bella expresses her desire to become a vampire, which Edward refuses to let

Cover

Stephenie Meyer has stated that the apple on the cover represents the forbidden fruit from the book of Genesis. It symbolizes Bella and Edward's love, which is forbidden, similar to the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, as is implied by the quote from Genesis 2:17 that is quoted at the beginning of the book. It also represents Bella's knowledge of what good and evil are, and the choice that she has in partaking of the "forbidden fruit", Edward, or choosing not to see him.

Source: Wikipedia

Last edited by Sayaka Kristen Pattinson on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 am

This is my second favorite book in the saga. Wink

Back to top Go down
kristel
Book Burner
Book Burner

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Ito na lang kulang ko na book any idea if meron ng stock sa mga bookstores around alabang area
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Stephen King Slams Stephenie Meyer: “Can’t Write Worth a Darn”

King of Horror Stephen King has some harsh words for the work of Stephenie Meyer, and says she’s not as talented as JK Rowling – "Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 pm

bakit ganoon si king? kung hindi ba nagawang movie ang twilight at hindi sumikat eh papansinin pa rin ba niya ang book ni meyer at magsasabi ng ganong comment! hindi na maganda kung hindi pero sumikat ito. at bakit ngayon lang ang comment niya kung kailan going gaga ang mga tao sa twilight . dapat noon pa. parang inggit lang siya. haller!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 pm

that is his OWN opinion.
doesn't matter to me and i bet to the millions of twilight addicts out there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:15 pm

i know that you would react that way. you are so predictable mrs pattinson. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Am I? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:22 pm

are you not? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 am

'Twilight: Director's Notebook' set for March

Saga 1: Twilight Twilightdirectorsnotebook_l

Little, Brown and Company will release Catherine Hardwicke's book Twilight: Director's Notebook on March 17, just in time for the March 21 release of Twilight on DVD, EW has learned exclusively. The book will include inside secrets on casting, location scouting, and wardrobe -- plus behind-the-scenes photos, personal notes about Hardwicke's favorite scenes, and more. "With this book, I tried to show fans and future directors some of the process that the crew and I went through filming Twilight," said Hardwicke, who started as a prodcution designer for films like Tank Girl and Vanilla Sky before making her directorial debut with 2003's Thirteen. "My challenge was to translate Stephenie [Meyer]'s powerful book and make you feel what she makes you feel when you read her works."

Source: Hollywoodinsider.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 am

Contact your nearest bookstore now! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 am

It was mentioned that the dvd will be available on March 21.
Be ready! Prepare your wallet/finances/card/cheque(?)!!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:13 pm

naglabas na naman ng bagong pag-iipunan. kahit krisis madaming bibili niyan at isa na ako. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Sayaka Pattinson wrote:
It was mentioned that the dvd will be available on March 21.
Be ready! Prepare your wallet/finances/card/cheque(?)!!
lol!

bumili ka na rin ng bookends... tapos picturean mo! at ako'y mamatay sa inggiT! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:49 pm

gusto ko rin ng bookends pero krisis. Laughing
yung twilight: director's notebook muna.
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Isabella Cullen wrote:
gusto ko rin ng bookends pero krisis. Laughing
yung twilight: director's notebook muna.

hay naku, sinabi mo! dehins ko pa afford ang bookends! 60 dollars din including shipment!

Saka na pag natapos na pinagkakagastusan ko!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga 1: Twilight Saga 1: Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga 1: Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT SAGA :: Books -