Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Watchlist!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
teka hanapin ko nga sa torrent to... bigla akong naintriga... mala-narnia ba ito tsaka yung isang movie na nakalimutan ko name. Yun bang kelangan niyang ma-collect yung 7 seals para hindi masira ang mundo...

teka hanapin ko nga to...

Highly recommended ko rin 'yan sa 'yo sis ^_^! Ang pagkaka-describe sa movie na 'yan eh adult fairytale. Fairytale with a twist of gruesome reality. Medyo may pagka-gory at medyo deep ang story. Sabi ko nga sa 'yo, lumabas ako ng sinehan na tulala kasi dina-digest ko pa 'yung napanood ko. Parang ayaw pumasok sa sistema ko Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 am

Movie on the End of the World
Releasing 13th November '09

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 A3b5b431

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 2f5d3351

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 63c1fef5

The most awaited movie of the year…

SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS from around the world are predicting that 3 years from now, all life on Earth could well come to an end. Some are saying it'll be humans that would set it off. Others believe that a natural phenomenon will be the cause. And the religious folks are saying it'll be God himself who would press the stop button. The following are some likely arguments as to why the world would end by the year 2012.

Reason one: Mayan calendar

The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things -- building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well.

Reason two: Sun storms

Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery. Our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the earth with lot of radiation energy. It's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012.

Reason three: The atom smasher

Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically, its a 27 km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball.

Reason four: The Bible says it

If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough, religious folks are getting in on the act as well. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between good an evil, has been set for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese Book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

Reason five: Super volcano

Yellowstone National Park in United States is famous for its thermal springs and old faithful geyser. The reason for this is simple -- it's sitting on top of the world's biggest volcano and geological experts are beginning to get nervous sweats. The Yellowstone volcano has a pattern of erupting every 650,000 years or so, and we're many years overdue for an explosion that will fill the atmosphere with ash, blocking the sun and plunging the earth into a frozen winter that could last up to 15,000 years. The pressure under the Yellowstone is building steadily, and geologists have set 2012 as a likely date for the big bang.

Reason six: The physicists

This one's case of bog -- simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berkely University have been crunching the numbers.
They've determined that the earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming that their calculations prove that we're all going to die, very soon. They are also saying that their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 per cent; and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.

Reason seven: Earth's magnetic field

We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that shields us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call North and South have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so -- and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30 kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is under way, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Abac1766

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 E07cb7c4

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 F87af662

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 8a0e73b5

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Bf457c29

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 55c10efe

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Bcb74d4d

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Fc22b07a
Back to top Go down
rinoa18
Bookworm
Bookworm
rinoa18

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 072516h1

a young soldier who falls in love with a college student and stays connected with her over the years through love letters.

i don't know if you guys read the book already but the movie was good. especially my man is in this film.
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 pm

kailan kaya showing nito sa amin pi2la ako..he3!!
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

this week papanoorin ko na talaga tong dear john//
gusto ko rin yung Valentine's Day
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 am

wolfman...

iyan hinihintay ko

kaso hindi ako sure kung mapapanood ko...

fave kasi ni BF iyong old version nito kaya nung nalaman niya na may bagong version eh tuwang-tuwa siya... hehehe
Back to top Go down
ayanlanz
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
ayanlanz

Female
Humor : Cave Lady!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:06 am

VALENTINE'S DAY! flower

may date kami ng laptop ko tom! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:17 pm

napanood ko na ang valentine's day!
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Alice's adventures in Wonderland...next month na yan! Naku JOHNNY DEPP, hindi na naman ako patutulugin nito!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 pm

nakita ko poster ng Alice's Adventure in Wonderland... mukha ngang interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm

railey allen wrote:

maganda ba te??
Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am

marbhie wrote:
railey allen wrote:

maganda ba te??
Basketball

yes! super.. i like the twists sa end..
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
nakita ko poster ng Alice's Adventure in Wonderland... mukha ngang interesting Wink

I've seen it na. Maganda. Like the effects, though may mga binago si Tim Burton sa orig story. Needless to say, I somehow agree with the critics and movie reviews, Johnny Deep outshone all his co-stars... I maybe a Depp uber fan, pero like ko si Carter dito, who played the Red Queen. Pati ung Twiddle brothers! Ang kulit!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

The Fourth Kind, with the inclusion of actual video of therapy sessions it will really make you think.
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 pm

meron na din sa amin valentines day mano2od aq Very Happy Very Happy

bakit kaya wala pa dear john sa amin??? Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 pm

i've watched vampire assistant...

isa lang napansin ko... bkit gwapo ung bida pagdating sa movie pero dun sa poster hindi ko type?...

kakaiba ang kuwento nya sa ibang mga vampire story...

galing din sya sa book na series
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

Male
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Opening on May 12:

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Last-song-poster

Starring Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, Greg Kinnear, and Kelly Preston

Screenplay by Nicholas Sparks

Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Tumblrkxk7rrrby61qaf41f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm

ayan yung new bf ni miley diba?

hindi ko pa natatapos basahin yung book nian...hehehe...

konti na lang eh...di ko pa tinutuloy...ayokong basahin yung sa may dad niya...huhuhuhu
Back to top Go down
joyce
Bookworm
Bookworm
joyce

Taurus Female
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 am

oo yan nga 'yong bagong bf ni miley...

di ko alam kung magugustuhan ko 'yong movie
di ako fan ni miley eh...
basahin ko na lang 'yong libro.

Wink

btw,
may nakapanood na ba ng Ever After dito?
favorite ko sya!!
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 am

ever after??? kay drew bARRYMORE BA YAN sis??? scratch
Back to top Go down
joyce
Bookworm
Bookworm
joyce

Taurus Female
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 am

yup!
parang Cinderella 'yong concept...

how about The Time Traveler's Wife?
ganda rin sya...
pero iba pa rin ang epekto
pag gawa ni Nicholas Sparks.
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm

ybek wrote:
ayan yung new bf ni miley diba?

hindi ko pa natatapos basahin yung book nian...hehehe...

konti na lang eh...di ko pa tinutuloy...ayokong basahin yung sa may dad niya...huhuhuhu

Oo, inamin na ni Miley na si Liam Hemsworth ang bagong bf nya.

Maganda yung ending ng The Last Song. Tearjerker talaga.

Ito yung sinulat ng isang nag-attend sa advance screening:

"[W]hen the father-daughter part came up [Miley's] acting shined. I cried my eyes out for the last 30 minutes. Her little brother and father made the movie. The kid playing her little brother was just such a great zany actor. The height of Miley’s acting career happened in the hospital room with her father. She finally loosened up and went for it."
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Backstory:

Nicholas Sparks is a Master of Romance

And though most literary critics would cringe at calling Sparks's books classics, the author did find a fan in Mandy Moore.

The pop singer turned actress made her feature film debut as a young girl falling in love while battling terminal cancer in 2002's A Walk to Remember, and fought for the part after Sparks's book resonated so strongly with her.

"I had such a visceral reaction to it that I remember not being able to read because I was almost hyperventilating while I was crying," she said, laughing. "It was my first movie and I know people say it may be cliche and it's a tearjerker or it's cheesy, but for me, it's the thing I'm most proud of."

That film became a favorite of teen star Miley Cyrus, and she told Disney she wanted to do a movie like it.

"She wanted to do a romance. I know that she loves Nicholas Sparks and her family is also religious, and he's sort of a faith-based author so it spoke to her on that level," said Jennifer Gibgot, the sister of Adam Shankman and partner at his production company, Offspring Entertainment, which produced The Last Song.

Sparks met with Cyrus and asked her a few basic questions before sitting down to write the screenplay for the film, which also became his next novel. "I said, 'Do you want to sing or not?' " Sparks said. "And she said no. Then I asked, 'Do you have anything you really like?' She said, 'I like animals.' Every teenage girl likes animals," he said, laughing. "I said I'd see if I could work those in -- other than that, the story was 100% mine."

In The Last Song, Cyrus, 17, plays a rebellious young girl spending the summer with her estranged father when she falls in love with a local hunk.

"It was the best summer of my life," Cyrus recalled giddily of filming. "It's definitely edgier than what I'm known for, with all the kissing and stuff."

"I mean, I don't get to be a normal teenager and go to high school, so this was a dream come true for me. I think every girl is going to walk away from the movie wishing something like this would happen to her."

Source: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...0,700374.story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 am

di kasi ako fan ni miley, kaya im not sure about this movie..
Back to top Go down
rinoa18
Bookworm
Bookworm
rinoa18

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am

pareho tayo aya chan. kahit kailan di ko nagustuhan si miley! that's why i don't know if i'm going to see this movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Watchlist! Movie Watchlist! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Watchlist!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner -