Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recommendation

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
suzette_1819
Book Collector
Book Collector
suzette_1819

Female
Registration date : 2010-10-30

recommendation - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 pm

SB - ???? rin pala hehehe....

TY
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 am

ahhh!!!

ako din nung una wala rin me idea dyan...

PPV = Pay Per View
SB = soft bound (I think scratch )
Back to top Go down
suzette_1819
Book Collector
Book Collector
suzette_1819

Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 pm

thanx poh....
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:54 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
ahhh!!!

PPV = Pay Per View

LOL lol!

hindi ba sandra brown sis?
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
suzette_1819
Book Collector
Book Collector
suzette_1819

Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:01 am

hahaha ok poh... TY
Back to top Go down
ayanlanz
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
ayanlanz

Female
Humor : Cave Lady!

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beastly by Alex Flinn

- modern fairy tale but good reads siya at simple ang lesson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Devil's Desire by Laurie McBain

- I'm not sure why ko siya nagustuhan...basahin ko ulit study
- reprinted and first printing 1975
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
ladymoonrose wrote:
ahhh!!!

PPV = Pay Per View

LOL lol!

ay ganoon scratch

sabi ko sa inyo ignorante rin ako sa mga ganyan eh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
suzette_1819
Book Collector
Book Collector
suzette_1819

Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
ladymoonrose wrote:
ahhh!!!

PPV = Pay Per View

LOL lol!

ay ganoon scratch

sabi ko sa inyo ignorante rin ako sa mga ganyan eh laugh laugh laugh

laugh
akoh din
Back to top Go down
Iseul

Iseul

Female
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 pm

I got a lot of titles just by backreading.
Recommend more.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Iseul wrote:
I got a lot of titles just by backreading.
Recommend more.
Thanks!

don't worry marami pang magbibigay ng recommendation sa iyo dito Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm

sino ang may trip ngayon sa western theme? ala-cowboys and indians style. ano po ba ang magandang book ng western ngayon?
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm

ako... trip ko rin ang western theme...

nakalimutan ko lang kung ano na ung nabasa ko na may parang western style... hehehe...

ang pinakanagustuhan ko ay ung:

Destiny Mine by Janelle Taylor

JANELLE TAYLOR brings us the thrilling story of an Indian maiden who has been trained as a warrior--and the Cheyenne brave who is everything she desires . . . and everything that is forbidden.

By the age of twenty, the maiden called Kionee can ride, fight and hunt better than most men. Yet with her lovely face concealed behind a mask, she feels a secret loneliness--knowing she can never marry or know a lover's gentle touch. Until an extraordinary vision brings her face to face with Stalking Wolf, the sensual half-breed whose passion will set her free, yet whose love is forever denied her.

Set against the majestic Wyoming wilderness, this is the haunting tale of a woman caught between honor and desire ... and of her gradual awakening to the bittersweet joys of love. Tender, moving, and richly romantic, DESTINY MINE is Janelle Taylor's most unforgettable novel yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

walang nakakalam sa outside tribe na babae ung mga warriors ng tribe nila... kasi sa style ng pananamit nila at sa pintura sa mukha nila... hindi mapapansin na babae pala sila. ung bidang lalake nga akala niya sa sarili niya eh bading na siya... hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

hahahaha!!! ayan gender confusion pa ang drama. Naku nanggigil akong bigla. Hahanapin ko ito sa ebay.

Hanapin ko rin yan sa booksale. Ewan ko ba, siguro ganoon talaga tayong mababasa. Pabago-bago ng trip kapag may naumpisahang isa.

Tears like Rain (Connie Mason) ang pinakahuli kong binasa eh.

Plot: (from amazon review)

Tears Like Rain never thinks of returning to the white world of her birth until a calvary officer with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes is captured and tortured in her camp. She is somehow captivated by his beauty and kindness shining in his eyes. She must help him. She takes him as her slave and wonders what she will do with him now!

Zach Mercer never dreamed he would be taken prisoner by a wild group of Indians within his first few months of being out west! On his first ride out to the praires investigating attacks on settlers no less! Was this to be his fate? To die in the savage hands of blood thristy Cheyenne warriors? Then he would gladly die with pride and not be a coward. Just as he resigns himself to die, a beautiful maiden with long dark hair and strange gray eyes watches him from a distance with intrest. Was she white? What in the world was she doing in this camp of savages?

Zach is furthermore in awe when it seems as if the beautiful maiden has made for his release, but finds himself her slave instead! A slave of a woman!? Soon Zach shows Tears Like Rain that he is slave to no one, not even a gorgeous woman who pretends she is Cheyenne. His curiosity also discovers she IS white and so is her powerful brother Wind Rider! When more questions arise about how she ended up in the camp, Zach finds himself falling in love with the strange woman and vows to take her away.

In a time when the settlers are demanding more and more land from the government, the once proud Cheyenne and Sioux are having to face starvation and death if they don't comply. Tears Like Rain realizes she is a woman named Abby Larson from times gone by, but she refuses to leave her people to save herself from certain death by fighting alongside the Cheyenne and Sioux against the American government, but she has no choice.

Abby soon finds herself in a strange world of faces she doesn't recognize and people who are the same skin color but sneer at her as if she were some animal. She longs for her own People once again, but her love for Zach blossoms out of control and she must choose. What of her brother? What of her missing little sister Sierra? Sierra was never found when the wagons were attacked, was she dead? Abby is determined to solve all her problems, but she doesn't have time. Time is running out for the Cheyenne.

To tame a savage by Georgina Gentry

Plot:

Cavalry Captain Austin Shaw knew his aristocratic Boston family would never accept how the Cheyenne beauty had stolen his heart. Refusing to be a burden to him, the proud Wiwila fled, carrying their unborn child. But their paths would cross again in the aftermath of the bloody battle at Little Big Horn.

Nearly fifteen years later, an injured brave wearing a jeweled Shaw family ring is captured at Wounded Knee. Shipped eastward against his will, the half-breed known as Colt must at last confront his heritage.

In Boston, Colt comes under the tutelage of Miss Samantha MacGregor, a young governess hired to civilize him. Convinced her prim exterior hides a passionate heart, Colt vows to reward her efforts with lessons of his own - lessons of love, loyalty and destiny.

2 in 1 lovestory ito.

anyway, I'll look for the book you recommend mareng arns. Wink
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

whaaaaaaaaaa

nagwawala ako....

gusto ko ring basahin yang recommend mo sis

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

excited excited excited excited excited excited

meron pa akong ibang mason dito sis... kaso hindi ko pa siya nababasa eh... dami kong babasahin hindi ko alam kung anong uunahin ko Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaa

nagwawala ako....

meron pa akong ibang mason dito sis... kaso hindi ko pa siya nababasa eh... dami kong babasahin hindi ko alam kung anong uunahin ko Razz

para tayong may withdrawal sa drugs kung ma-excite! Nag-browse na ako sa ebay ng janelle taylor. LOL

Actually hinahanap ko rin yung wind rider, kapatid yan ni tears like Rain. Parang si Lovi ata ang nakitaan ko.

alam mo, si lang babasahin ang trip kong old west eh. pati movies. mag-po-post ga ako ng review dito. maganada yung napanood kong old west recently. Cate Blanchet ang bida at Tommy Lee Jones.

anyway, bigyan niyo pa akong title ng old west! hangga't may gana pa,
Back to top Go down
Yara Alonso
Bookworm
Bookworm
Yara Alonso

Female
Humor : Ang buhay paganda nang paganda, parang ako!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 am

Bought a copy of samantha sotto's Before Ever After to finally answer my wonderment over her manuscript being accepted in the international market... Excited much!!!

Back to top Go down
http://yaraalonso.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 am

recommendation? sana paramihin pa yung books na kumpleto/natapos na Smile i am not anti series though Smile guys, u know wats best. this is just what i thought though
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:28 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaa

nagwawala ako....

para tayong may withdrawal sa drugs kung ma-excite! Nag-browse na ako sa ebay ng janelle taylor. LOL

Actually hinahanap ko rin yung wind rider, kapatid yan ni tears like Rain. Parang si Lovi ata ang nakitaan ko.

alam mo, si lang babasahin ang trip kong old west eh. pati movies. mag-po-post ga ako ng review dito. maganada yung napanood kong old west recently. Cate Blanchet ang bida at Tommy Lee Jones.

anyway, bigyan niyo pa akong title ng old west! hangga't may gana pa,

hehehe... kaya nga mga addict ang tawag sa atin eh... addict sa libro Razz

sa ngayon wala pa akong maisip na recommendation.

Yara Alonso wrote:
Bought a copy of samantha sotto's Before Ever After to finally answer my wonderment over her manuscript being accepted in the international market... Excited much!!!

maganda po ba ms yara? intrigue ako sa kuwento niya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recommendation recommendation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

recommendation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -