Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glee- Musicals

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Yara Alonso
Bookworm
Bookworm
Yara Alonso

Female
Humor : Ang buhay paganda nang paganda, parang ako!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Glee- Musicals - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Glee- Musicals Glee- Musicals - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I think everyone fears charice might change because of her fame and status right now but I know she won't.

I ain't a fan of her but that doesn't mean I am not impressed of her singing prowess. During her little pop star days, I was wishing she or Gian to win, but Sam Concepcion emerged as the winner.

But I am cutting her some slack. The girl is bringing so much honor and pride. Some even say we are OA sa pagka-proud sa kaniya. I say not, I mean it's innate to us, Filipinos to really be passionate kaya pag mahal natin, pag proud tayo, we give it all!

Hoping the best of everything for her and all Pinoys who are working hard to alleviate the world's measly and poor impression on Filipinos! Galing!
Back to top Go down
http://yaraalonso.webs.com/
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Glee- Musicals - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Glee- Musicals Glee- Musicals - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 am

IM PROUD TO BE A GLEEK!!AND SOO PROUD OF CHARICE!!
Back to top Go down

Glee- Musicals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: The TV Corner :: Crazy over Hollywood TV Series -