Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judith McNaught Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am

ayan na naimpluwensyahan ka na, timms!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 am

uu...ahahaha...nagustuhan ko kingdom of dreams nya..try ko na ung iba...hehehe...dami ko na dload cate!!!ahehehe..kaya hibernate mode din ako sa off ko..
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 am

welcome to d club sis!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

fave line double standard

She tried to run, and Nick caught her by the arms. She turned on him like a demented weeping wildcat,
struggling wildly, striking out at him. "You bastard!" she screamed in hysterical, maddened pain, pounding on
his chest, his shoulders. "You bastard! I begged you on my knees!"
It took all of Nick's strength to hold her until her fury was finally sent and she collapsed against him, her slim
body racked with wrenching sobs. "You made me beg-" she wept brokenly in his arms "-you made me beg."
Her tears tore at his heart, and her words slashed him like knives. He held her, staring blindly ahead,
remembering the beautiful, laughing girl who had walked into his life and turned it upside down with her
glowing smile.
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 pm

once & always

“Don’t cry, darling,” he whispered, “please don’t.”
“I hate it when you treat me like a witless doll, d-dressing me in ball
gowns and—”
“I’ll never buy you another gown,” he tried to tease, but his voice was
hoarse and raw.
“And then you drape me in j-jewels—”
“No more jewels either,” he said, hugging her tighter.
“And then when you’re done p-playing with me, you t-toss me aside.”
“I’m an ass,” he said, stroking her hair and rubbing his jaw against the top
of her head.
“You’ve n-never told me what you think or how you feel about things, and
I c-can’t read your mind.”
“I don’t have a mind,” he said harshly. “I lost it months ago.”
Victoria knew she had won, but the relief was so painfully exquisite that
her slim shoulders began to shake with wrenching sobs.
“Oh, God, please don’t cry like this,” Jason groaned, running his hands
helplessly over her heaving shoulders and down her back, desperately trying
to console her. “I can’t bear it when you cry.” Threading his hands through
her hair, he turned her tear-streaked face up to his, his thumbs moving
tenderly over her cheeks. “I’ll never make you cry again,” he whispered
achingly. “I swear I won’t.” He bent his head, kissing her with gentle
violence. “Come to bed with me,” he murmured, his voice hoarse and urgent.
“Come to bed with me and I’ll make you forget last night...”
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

ate san !!
favorite ko rin yang scene na yan sa double standards
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 pm

ate timmie?
san ka nakakaDL?

gusto ko ring maglagay sa phone ko
Smile
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:57 am

sansan wrote:
fave line double standard

She tried to run, and Nick caught her by the arms. She turned on him like a demented weeping wildcat,
struggling wildly, striking out at him. "You bastard!" she screamed in hysterical, maddened pain, pounding on
his chest, his shoulders. "You bastard! I begged you on my knees!"
It took all of Nick's strength to hold her until her fury was finally sent and she collapsed against him, her slim
body racked with wrenching sobs. "You made me beg-" she wept brokenly in his arms "-you made me beg."
Her tears tore at his heart, and her words slashed him like knives. He held her, staring blindly ahead,
remembering the beautiful, laughing girl who had walked into his life and turned it upside down with her
glowing smile.

awww sh*t tlg.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sobra ako naiyak dito sa part na toh..asar...

meron ako like na line.. ung when nick said merry christmas, then laurie replied, Christmas came 3 days ago.. (referring to their wedding) awww sh*t sobra tlg~~~ weeee!!!the best!!!!!!

oh my gulay this is like the best contempo i've ever read ever..tlg..promise..ahooooo!!!!!!i'll list this as one of my fave books ever...sa buong reading career ko (ehem lol) 2 pbs lang nakapag paiyak sakin ng todo..1st is to catch a countess by patricia grasso then ito na..double standards..

highly recommended tlg...
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 am

marbhie wrote:
ate timmie?
san ka nakakaDL?

gusto ko ring maglagay sa phone ko
Smile

marbs pag may connection na ako i upload ko muna sa mobile9 so i can give u the link para direct dload na lang tapos put mo sa phone mo..
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:25 am

grabeh 5 times ko inulit ulit ung double standards...ahehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 am

timay ito ba yung cnasabi mo lol!

Tiny colored lights twinkled on the Christmas tree in the immense sunken living room. Stretched out on the
carpet in front of the fireplace, Nick held his sleeping wife cradled in the crook of his arm, watching the
firelight dancing on the tumbled waves of her hair spread over his bare chest. They had been married for three
days.
Lauren stirred, moving closer to him for warmth. Careful not to disturb her, he drew the satin quilt up around
her shoulders. Reverently he touched her cheek, tracing its elegant curve. Lauren had brought joy to his life
and laughter to his home. She thought he was beautiful. When she looked at him, he felt beautiful.
Somewhere in another part of the big house a clock began chiming the hour of midnight. Lauren's lashes
slowly flickered open, and he looked into her enchanting blue eyes. "It's Christmas," he whispered.
His wife smiled up at him, and her answer made his throat tighten. "No," she said softly, laying her fingers
against his jaw. "Christmas came three days ago."

^
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am

autumn rain wrote:
grabeh 5 times ko inulit ulit ung double standards...ahehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ay uu!!! naku isa yan sa peborit ko... inulit ko rin yan. pero pinaka marami kong beses naulit sa audio at book yung perfect!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 am

double standards yung first JM book na nabasa ko and i got hooked
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 am

gustong gusto ko rin yang double standards

naiyak din ako nung pinagtabuyan ni Nick si Lauren
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 pm

sansan wrote:
timay ito ba yung cnasabi mo lol!

Tiny colored lights twinkled on the Christmas tree in the immense sunken living room. Stretched out on the
carpet in front of the fireplace, Nick held his sleeping wife cradled in the crook of his arm, watching the
firelight dancing on the tumbled waves of her hair spread over his bare chest. They had been married for three
days.
Lauren stirred, moving closer to him for warmth. Careful not to disturb her, he drew the satin quilt up around
her shoulders. Reverently he touched her cheek, tracing its elegant curve. Lauren had brought joy to his life
and laughter to his home. She thought he was beautiful. When she looked at him, he felt beautiful.
Somewhere in another part of the big house a clock began chiming the hour of midnight. Lauren's lashes
slowly flickered open, and he looked into her enchanting blue eyes. "It's Christmas," he whispered.
His wife smiled up at him, and her answer made his throat tighten. "No," she said softly, laying her fingers
against his jaw. "Christmas came three days ago."

^

ay naku kuracha san!!!!hay...ganda tlg...di ko pa nababasa perfect pero naka line up na xa sa aking future reads..lol..sa off ulit..aww grabeh tlg..kinikilibatutan ako!!!!ahehehe bounce bounce bounce

cate, babasahin ko pa lang ang perfect..tignan ko kung ma typan ko xa..ahehehe...aruuuu ganda tlg ng double standards..im planning to buy a book..iba pa rin tlg pag book eh...ahehehe Very Happy Very Happy

ay naku korek marbs
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

nadagdagan na nabasa kong mcnaught

nabasa ko na once and always tsaka paradise..
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

ako din marbs...hehehe finished reading once and always..ganda din..uyy ung perfect ba si zack and juliet ba bida???
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 am

yep ate timm sila julie and zach Smile

yan na isusunod ko Smile Perfect..
baka mamaya ko sisimulan Smile
Back to top Go down
jenbien
Book Collector
Book Collector
jenbien

Leo Female
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......LAHAT KAYO LIKE DOUBLE STANDARD......I THINK I READ NGA RIN....I JUST READ P LANG KAY JM AY SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND ALMOST HEAVEN.....GANDA SYA
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am

natapos ko na almost heaven..

wahaha naiyak ako..babaw talaga ng luha ko
Smile

next--perfect naman haha Smile
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 am

hmmm...verdict ko sa perfect, mas like ko pa rin ang double standards..may mga parts sa perfect ung sobra marami kwento..medyo nagkulang ng quality time ang mga bida..may mga parts tlg na maganda like ung letter..i especially love ung letter ni julie sa family nya and letter ni zack for julie..tsaka ung part sa airport..hmm..spoiler..lol Very Happy na bore ako sa ibang parts..
Back to top Go down
jenbien
Book Collector
Book Collector
jenbien

Leo Female
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 pm

I READ NA DOUBLE STANDARD...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH......APRUB...I CRIED......GRABE......CAN'T GET OVER WITH.......TYPICAL STORY......BOSS-SECRETARY.....BUT LIKE KO PA RIN.......KAYA NGA MINSAN I'M THINKING OF DOING SECRETARIAL JOB.....BAKA MAKABINGWIT DIN NG BOSS....TAPOS TARAYAN KO RIN....ANG PROBLEMA BAKA HINDI MAINLOVE SAKEN ANG GAWIN SESANTIHIN AKO..........

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 pm

sa sobrang ganda ng novel nya gusto ko 2loy mag time travel para mameet mga hero nya sa historical novel nya lol! lalo na c pa2 jason my love!! Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 pm

san pwede mag DL ng audio book ni mcnaught???

any recomended site?
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

shaine wrote:
san pwede mag DL ng audio book ni mcnaught???

any recomended site?

i PM mo c cate xa may alam sakanya ko nakuha yung audio book ng perfect Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judith McNaught Bibliotheca Judith McNaught Bibliotheca - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Judith McNaught Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 10 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion :: English Authors Tab -