Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-novels Comment area

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-13

E-novels Comment area - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I wouldn't wish anyone to go through such an ordeal as what clare had been going through. Grabe, parang ayaw ko ng isipin ang mga susunod na mangyayari.

Rowan, is there even a light at the end of the tunnel for clare?
Thanks for the nice update, it's nice to read clare & jason being happy, even for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female
Humor : It could get lonely at the top, but I still want to be standing there.
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

we would always expect a light in the end of a dark tunnel, desho?

but we really cant say for sure how far that tunnel goes.

The tunnel will lead to different directions and some end in a dead end with a small patch of light through the small holes in the tunnel. but there will always be that end were you know you've reached the safety of the sun.

ito na lang ang masasabi ko in terms sa story. hehe. i really cant give spoilers. but even if, i guess, clare's life is predictably unpredictable (because it's not just her who is opening up paths in the tunnel of her life).

im not sure if i had mentioned this before here or to some friends that i had discussed clare de lune with, pero good to bad and bad to worse and worse to a choosing if one becomes the worst or good and theme ng novel na ito. but of course, first and foremost, it is still a story about love.

this is a story of passion, love and dreams (albeit darker ones).

salamat sa patuloy na pagtangkilik. i hope you will still continue walking with clare and me though this tunnel.

pv, salamat sa comments mo. heheh.

this story is set to end and i will tell you now that there is a light as there always has been for her. it's just that even clare fails to realize the things right before her eyes and still clings to what she has lost.

(aaack! grabe na toh. hehhe)
Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi Rowan, nice to know there is still something good to look forward to. It is inherent to us pinoys to always look for a brighter day, it is that thought that enable us to go through whatever ordeal we have to face. Hence, my expectation to every story I read written by pinoys, a happy ending. Smile

I'll be with you til you finish this story, though I still can't figure out how you'll end is. And that makes this story really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:50 am

oo, alam ko talaga na every one is looking for a happy ending. since clare has been going through a lot, i know people read this to see how she can find that happy ending despite everything.

i know how it ends but im not sure how happy that can be.

hehe. tingnan na lang natin ang mangyayari. ^__^
Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

I am so sad for jason, another pawn wasted in the life struggle of clare. But at least he had a short shot of happiness.

Nice update as usual, and I enjoy reading it . My fav line on this update is "make the word want me", it made me think so many thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

There are reasons why Jason died and yes, I gave him a happy life til the end. He deserved it. Kahit na hindi ko mailalagay dito sa main story ang dahilan, maybe i will be able to explain once the story is over at masulat ko rin ang untold stories dito. marami kasi.

since this is all in clare's eyes, i am so limited in what i can make you see.

but then again, a person is always limited in how he/she sees things, hindi ba?

we are now on the second part of book two.

please, dear readers, whatever Clare does, it is always founded in the belief that what she is doing is right.

pv dear, salamat sa patuloy na pagtangkilik. ^.^

there will be lots of surprises to come. heheh.
Back to top Go down
cristina.c.capus
Book Burner
Book Burner
cristina.c.capus

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2011-12-09

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 am

ang suspense naman ng kwento dimo malaman kung sino ba talga ang makakatuluyan ni clare...

ang ganda ng kwento.

kakaiba..heheheh cheers!
Back to top Go down
cristina.c.capus
Book Burner
Book Burner
cristina.c.capus

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2011-12-09

PostSubject: comments for rowan E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 am

next chapter please.....thanks ms. rowan
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 am

hello cristina! salamat sa pagsubaybay sa clare de lune. I will be posting a new chapter soon. watch out for it! heheh.

^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-novels Comment area E-novels Comment area - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

E-novels Comment area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 9 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The BWR Publishing Desk :: BWR Authors Hub :: ROWAN HUNT -