Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook Vide
PostSubject: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 pm

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.

- Noah

=============================

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:09 pm

The way I see it, I got three choices. One, I can shoot him. Two, I can kick the crap out of him. Or three, I leave you. Well, all that's no good. You see, 'cause none of those options get me you.

- Allie's Fiancee

========================================

True... aww... how lucky could she get?! She's got two men who loved her and worshipped her!
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Young Noah: It's not about following your heart and it's not about keeping your promises. It's about security.
Young Allie: What's that supposed to mean?
Young Noah: [yelling] Money. He's got a lot of money!
Young Allie: You smug bastard. I hate you for saying that.
Young Noah: You're bored Allie. You're bored and you know it. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something missing.
Young Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch.
Young Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Young Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
Young Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Young Allie: So what?
Young Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.
Young Allie: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
Young Noah: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?
Young Allie: It's not that simple.
Young Noah: What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want?
Young Allie: I have to go now.

=============================================

This is my favorite scene/conversation they have on the book and movie....I remember my husband on that scene because we actually fought and realize no one, no one could ever stand or tolerate each others temperbetter except each other...

when all of you found a right one and you married that person, you'll know what I am talking about...
I love you

Last edited by Catey Amidala Skywalker on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Anne: She is out foolin' around with that boy until two o'clock in the morning and it has got to stop! I didn't spend seventeen years of my life raising a daughter and giving her EVERYTHING, so she could throw it away on a summer romance!
Young Allie: [Screaming] DADDY!
Anne: She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant! Now he's a nice boy, but he's...
Young Allie: He's WHAT? He is what? Tell me!
Anne: He is trash! Trash! Trash! Not for you!

==============================================

Oh man! Mothers! Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 am

ako naMan! ung oldie na siNa noah at allie

binasa ni noah ung noTebook
ang naKalagay eh!:

"Read this to me, and I'll come back to you."

naiYak talaga aKo dun!!! haist!!! laLo na ung

nag relaps nNaman ung memories ni allies taz nag panic xa auN
naiYak si noah dahil narin sa awa...

haist!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

xaxa wrote:

ang naKalagay eh!:

haist!!!

ayyy ako rin! I cried on that part... It was Allie's handwriting... Sad Sad

and that scene where Old Noah cried as they put Allie on medication... Medyo na rattle ako doon... Sad
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 pm

awww...kakaiyak..hvnt watch the movie or read it...maybe I'll bu the vcd or the book.. study study study
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:01 pm

carmilina wrote:
awww...kakaiyak..hvnt watch the movie or read it...maybe I'll bu the vcd or the book.. study study study

panoorin mo sis... you won't regret it. Baka maka relate ka pa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
xaxa wrote:

ang naKalagay eh!:

haist!!!

ayyy ako rin! I cried on that part... It was Allie's handwriting... Sad Sad

and that scene where Old Noah cried as they put Allie on medication... Medyo na rattle ako doon... Sad

yeah! sulat kamay nga un ni allie te cate... grabeh un eh!!! talaGang naiYak din ako dun...
but happY na din ako dahil sa bandang huLi na gawa paring
i.remember ni allie si noah...
haist! ang swet!
magkatabi silang natulog, while holding hands even
na! na deads sila...
Back to top Go down
aubrey mijares
Book Collector
Book Collector
aubrey mijares

Taurus Female
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Nabasa ko na din sis at napanood ung movie niya...asar nga lng ako kasi pinanood ko siyang katabi ko dad ko hehehe panay ang pang aasar sakin habang watch ko sia kasi umiiyak ako nung mga patapos na...sabi ni dad sakin,ano b yan kanina k pa singhot ng singhot hehehe...as in super touch tlga me sa movie na toh
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm

aubrey mijares wrote:
Nabasa ko na din sis at napanood ung movie niya...asar nga lng ako kasi pinanood ko siyang katabi ko dad ko hehehe panay ang pang aasar sakin habang watch ko sia kasi umiiyak ako nung mga patapos na...sabi ni dad sakin,ano b yan kanina k pa singhot ng singhot hehehe...as in super touch tlga me sa movie na toh

I am glad that you watch it sis... favorite movie ko yan for all time... the best talaga si nicholas sparks!
Back to top Go down
aubrey mijares
Book Collector
Book Collector
aubrey mijares

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

kung babasahin mo ung story niya at di mo titignan ung author, alam mo agad na babae ang nagsulat nitong the notebook..super bonggang bonggang bongga pag kaka gawa ng love stories niya eh..you'll never suspect na may guys pang makaka sulat ng ganitong estilo...papaiyakin niya kahit na bato gaya ko wahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:57 pm

aubrey mijares wrote:
kung babasahin mo ung story niya at di mo titignan ung author, alam mo agad na babae ang nagsulat nitong the notebook..super bonggang bonggang bongga pag kaka gawa ng love stories niya eh..you'll never suspect na may guys pang makaka sulat ng ganitong estilo...papaiyakin niya kahit na bato gaya ko wahahaha...

mismo... kahit nga ako di ko akalain na lalaki writer niya... nauna ko kasi panoorin ang sine kesa basahin ang book niya...

Sumisikip ang dibdib ko noong pinapanood ko ito...
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:54 am

really??/waaahhh., pag ganitong umuulan sarap manuod ng mga VCD's hays././/
Back to top Go down
aubrey mijares
Book Collector
Book Collector
aubrey mijares

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:45 pm

tama k jan carms...sarap ulit ulitin panoorin toh eh..dati mejo diko kilala ung bida na actress na si rachel(ata) kasi napanood ko lang siya gumanap sa mean girls at meet the stones pero ngayon nabibilib narin ako sa kanya umarte kasi ang galing niya sa the notebook pramis!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:56 am

oo sumikat talga sila jan ate....

di ba s real life napakasal din sila nung ka partner niya sa movie???

pero balita ko divorced na sila....
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
I remember my husband on that scene because we actually fought and realize no one, no one could ever stand or tolerate each others temperbetter except each other...

when all of you found a right one and you married that person, you'll know what I am talking about...[/b]
I love you

True 'yan sis ^_^! Kami ni Joey, lagi away but we're still together ^_^.

So lalake pala ang author ng "The Notebook." No wonder Smile. Medyo more na naka-focus kasi siya sa point of view ng guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 am

Honey Barbie wrote:

So lalake pala ang author ng "The Notebook." No wonder Smile. Medyo more na naka-focus kasi siya sa point of view ng guy.

Oo... parang pinapaliwanag niya sa audience niya na ganoon ang lalaki pag nagmahal. Mas malala pa sa babae... LOL

I couldn't forget the scene where allie and her mother were stayed at the construction site... Yung itinuro niya yung 1st bf niya na itinanan siya bago pa dumating sa buhay niya yung daddy ni allie. Sad Sad Napaiyak ako doon. Kasi nostalgic siya. Na ganoon daw talaga when you're young and it's your first love. You're repulsive and you don't care about the world.

Naiintindihan niya rin si Allie kasi once upon a time, naging tulad ng mom niya si Allie.

Pero sinabi niya kay Allie na:

"Don't get me wrong. I loved him. (she's pointing at her ex bf na construction worker din) But I loved your father too... Never doubt that. I love your father so much..."

Naiintindihan ko yung sinabi niya... na ang love talaga may iba't-ibang face at dimension. Hindi pare-pareho ang dating depende sa taong mamahalin mo. Iba-iba ang intensity at passion.

Pero kahit nag-iiba-iba siya ng anyo minsan, iisa pa rin ang tawag. LOVE pa rin.

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

HAYS...

NEEDED KO NA MABSA ETOH..

TEKA WELGA ULIT AKO... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm

hahahaha........

magrecruit ka ng kasama mo sa welgahan.......

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Nakaka-touch din 'yung thought na hindi niya pinabayaan si Allie kahit na nagkaroon siya ng dementia. He still stayed at her side kahit na hindi siya nakikilala ng asawa niya at wala na 'yung memories nila. Unconditional love talaga Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

In sickness or in health...

Kaya siya ang nagalaga sa asawa niya habang may sakit ito... kahit pa may sakit din siya na iniinda.

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm

pinaka touching yung......sabay sila namatay.......
ka touch yun
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

aldsknight wrote:
pinaka touching yung......sabay sila namatay.......
ka touch yun

iyak ako jan...

hay naku bakit ba itong movie na 'to rarati na lang akong napapaiyak kahit paulit-ulit ko ng pinanood...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm

ewan ko rin ate....ako meron ako movie noon na kahit ilan ulit ko panuorin naiiyak ako....

jaday yun eh....nakalimutan ko kung alin sa mga movie niya.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook Empty

Back to top Go down

The Famous Love Quotes of The Notebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: Nicholas Sparks' Collections :: Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook -