Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movie (A Walk to Remember)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female
Humor : mini-haha
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm

i remembered the first time i saw the movie...sa sinehan pa yun....

i was not as interested in watching it before...di ko kasi feel...at di ko pa nakakasalamuha si Nicholas Sparks sa buhay ko...

first i watched "Forevermore" starring JEricho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa...it was such a cute movie...i watched the first screening...

then while i waited for the second screening--i always watch every movie twice,,habit lang--mayroong advertise ng A Walk to Remember...and i thought i liked the trailer...then i checked on my money...may P150 pa akong natitira,,isang can ng Coke,,at isang pack ng Nagaraya...

i first thought na manood ng AWTR...but i opted not to...kasi nanood na din naman ako ng movie...

sa kalagitnaan ng Forevermore second screening...tumayo ako bitbit ang plastic ng makakain,,pumila sa ticket booth at bumili ng ticket for AWTR...

i watched the movie twice in full and once in half...

during that day,,i've watched two movies in one day...

and take note...i was still in high school then at nanood akong mag-isa...

nyahahahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
mhajo
Book Collector
Book Collector
mhajo

Female
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm

this is really my fave s lhat ng books ni nicholas sparks..

of course love ko lhat pero 2 ang number 1 for me...

sobrang nkkinlove...weeee....
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 am

mhajo wrote:

sino ba naman kapatid, ang di mai-in love kina landon at jaime... sobrang nakakaiyak pa ang mga lovestory nila... Sad mahirap silang makalimutan...
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
mhajo wrote:

sino ba naman kapatid, ang di mai-in love kina landon at jaime... sobrang nakakaiyak pa ang mga lovestory nila... Sad mahirap silang makalimutan...

typycal american teen agers...that change your perception when it comes to love......

sparks has transformed our view of a sex starved super horny american teens..ino a more serious lovable persons....

hola mjaho....musta?..post lang ng post ha
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 am

as usual nothing beats the book..although i must say that the cast and crew did justice to the book..i just prefer the book better..it is more emotional and poignant..

kambal gandang view yan..cos tignan mo nmn ang american pie di ba..hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 am

autumn rain wrote:

kambal gandang view yan..cos tignan mo nmn ang american pie di ba..hehehe

oo nga... di ko rin ma gets kung bakit ganoon parati ang pinakikita sa pop culture ng americans. parang hindi na nila ipinakikita ang side na marunong din silang magmahal. Iyong tipong hindi lang pulos pisikal love....
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:24 pm

korek cate..
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
tonie
Bookworm
Bookworm
tonie

Virgo Female
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm

kahit ilang beses ko tong panoorin, hinding hindi ako magsasawa... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:15 pm

I also like this movie, light lang sya pero somehow it gets to you. I have the book, DVD at pati OST eh pinatulan ko din, di masyadong halatang gustong gusto ko yung movie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenbien
Book Collector
Book Collector
jenbien

Leo Female
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i cried a lot sa movie na to...so touching....basta may sad thing....isang balde iiiyak ko....but i loved it pa rin kahit pinasakit nito ang ulo ko... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

i really love this movie..
this brought a thousand tears to my eyes//
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 pm

I have a confession to make. I haven't watch the movie yet and I haven't even read the book. Pero they said it was a tear-jerker. Pero is true na sa libro nabuhay pa ng isang taon ang girl after sila makasal? Sa movie daw kasi parang months lang ang itinagal niya.
Back to top Go down
lovielly
Book Addict
Book Addict
lovielly

Female
Humor : a smile that burst
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 am

Ohh.. I watched it a hundred times over. Love ko rin kasi si Mandy. She fits the role.
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Jeon, Oo nga sis... tsaka sa orig book 1960's ang setting niya. Parang ini-adjust lang nila sa present time period ba. Parang ni-remake yung book sa movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Catey...Ay ganun? Mukhang mas type ko yata ang 1960's na setting ah! Sige na nga, ngayong pasko, ibibili ko ang sarili ko ng librong 'yun. Hahahahaha...better late than never.
Back to top Go down
tonie
Bookworm
Bookworm
tonie

Virgo Female
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:50 am

pag naaalala ko tong movie na 'to feeling ko ang tanda ko na... grabe 4th year hih school pa 'ko nung pinalabas 'to... Very Happy

"it lasted forever but it ended too soon" -- favorite line ko sa song ni Mandy
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

i was able to buy the CD of this movie... naka-sale kasi eh...

pinanood ko siya nitong Christmas vacation

ganda niya grabe... as usual naiyak na naman ako...

sobrang iyak ako dun nung talagang nagbiyahe pa ng pagkalayo-layo ung lalake para humingi ng tulong sa tatay niya... and to think na hindi maganda ang relationship nila... pero para sa gf niya talagang gagawin niya lahat...

tapos iyong pumunta siya ulit sa tatay niya para naman mag-TY...

grabe... iyak mode ako...

nakaka-touch iyong ginawa nung guy para lang matupad iyong mga pngarap ni jaime... like iyong to be in 2 places at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Bakit kaya nakaka-inlove ang mga lalaki ni sparks, kahit parang kapit-bahay mo lang sila? I mean very average guys...

I love Landon too...

hehe congrats arns, ngayonmo lang pala ito napanood. Panoorin mo rin yung message in the bottle at Nights in the rodanthe.

Naiyak ako sa Message in the Bottle rin eh...
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm

don't worry sis...

iisa-isahin ko sila...

naghihintay lang kasi ako ng sale eh... hehehe.... kuripot ako sa CD lol!

nakakatuwa talaga si Landon... para siyang knight in shining armor ni jaime nung pinagkatuwaan iyong picture niya tapos ikinalat sa buong campus...

nalungkot din ako dun sa girl na may gusto kay Landon kahit na gumawa siya ng kalokohan...

speaking of knight in shining armor... sis may ebook pala ako niyan... ano mas prefer mo? ebook or iyong book mismo?
Back to top Go down
csimontana
Book Burner
Book Burner

Female
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm

i love this movie too. cool when jamie requested from landon for her to be in two places at one time.very clever landon!
Back to top Go down
csimontana
Book Burner
Book Burner

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 pm

love the soundtrack as well especially the Dare You To Move.
Back to top Go down
csimontana
Book Burner
Book Burner

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 pm

upcoming movie by Nicholas Sparks, Dear John, this February.yipee!
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm

love ko din c jamie at landon Very Happy

aabangan ko yang dear john c sparks gumawa at c channing bida Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:41 pm

oo!!! meron na book sa NBs na cover eh sila...
Back to top Go down
shanty
Book Collector
Book Collector
shanty

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 pm

one of my favorite book/ movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (A Walk to Remember) The Movie (A Walk to Remember) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movie (A Walk to Remember)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: Nicholas Sparks' Collections :: Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember -