Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
tricia
Book Collector
Book Collector
tricia

Aries Female
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:11 am

Part-Time Wife by Susan Mallery

MY THREE SONS

Rugged Craig Haynes came from a long line of lady-killers. Lately, though, the single dad was targeting only Jill Bradford, his sons' new nanny. Two parts sweetness, one part sin, the pint-size redhead proved a wizard with his three rambunctious boys. So what made this miracle-worker insist she was strictly hired help? Could a houseful of Haynes males ambush her wary heart...and maker her a mother and wife?
Back to top Go down
tricia
Book Collector
Book Collector
tricia

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 am

Holly and Mistletoe by Susan Mallery

Holiday Heartbreaker
Holly Garrett was in trouble. The handsome stranger who's saved her from a storm ws now asking her for help. And he was inviting her to live with him. Sure, she could prepare evening meals and give him sponge baths, but nothing had prepared her for those sexy glances he threw her way...

Jordan Haynes couldn't let Holly be alone for Christmas. Not when visions of her were dancing in his head night after night. No, he could play the needy patient as well as anyone...and convince her to keep him company through the holidays-if not longer.
Back to top Go down
tricia
Book Collector
Book Collector
tricia

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 am

A Little Bit Pregnant by Susan Mallery

"I SURE AS HELL KNOW HOW TO KISS A WOMAN."
-- ZANE RANKIN

Uh-oh. Nicole Beauman had overcome a lot of obstacles in her life, and she sure as heck had never backed down from a challenge. But her boss, Zane Rankin, presented an entirely new sort of dilemma. Sexy and charming, he was like chocolate -- sinfully good, but bad for her health. Nicki knew Zane didn't want to settle down, particularly not with a girl like her, and she didn't plan to lose her heart to a temporary fling. But when a friendly date got a little too friendly, things got a little bit steamy...and Nicki wound up just a little bit...pregnant. What was a girl to do?
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Sacred Sins by Nora Roberts...

Some sins are unforgivable...

There's no escaping the sizzling heat of the Washington summer... or the twisted ministry of "The Priest", a madman who is strangling slender, pretty blondes with the white silk scarf of a priest, leaving notes that forgive his victims.

When the mayor of Washington, D.C. asks renowned psychologist Tess Court to work in conjunction with the police to profile of The Priest, she has no idea what she's getting into. This relentless psychopath believes he is saving the souls of the young pretty blondes he strangles with the white silk stole worn by true men of the cloth. But Tess knows otherwise: this is the work of a madman bent on spreading a twisted ministry of violence.

Ben Paris, is the handsome and magnetic police sergeant in charge of the investigation. With his aid, Tess hopes to track down The Priest before he causes more harm. But any professional distance between her and Ben quickly disappears as their attraction grows. But it's the flame of white-hot passion that is giving Tess and Ben real trouble-two professionals who can't quite keep a professional distance from each other. It's a distraction the pair can ill afford.

Ben is unable to resist Tess-pretty, slender, and blonde. But someone else has his eyes on her... someone who dreams of saving her, of cleansing her soul with his special brand of absolution in the hot, still night. She has become the very next target of the killer they seek.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

actually, I just finished reading it... it's a good one... mystery, suspense and of course with a love story in it...

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joyce
Bookworm
Bookworm
joyce

Taurus Female
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am

naku eto,katatapos lang!

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks...

naiyak ako lalo na sa "the most heart-wrenching question of all: How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?"
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am

School of Heiresses Series....

Book 1
Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries

Lady Amelia Plume has many admirers; too bad they’re all fortune hunters and fops who can’t provide the exotic adventures she seeks. The ballrooms of Mayfair have become more appealing, though, since the arrival of Major Lucas Winter—an American major with a dangerous past and a brooding air.

Lucas came to London to find the cad who embezzled money from a naval contractor. The captivating Lady Amelia could be the key to his quest, but what started as a simple flirtation has suddenly become a delicious dance of seduction. So when a rival jeopardizes Amelia’s reputation, Lucas must choose between a chance to avenge his past or a future of fiery passion.

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 pm

awww inggit mode..hehehe happy pero gusto ko tapusin muna ung swanlea spinsters..hay...

me naman, im currently reading a novel by cheryl holt...ahehehe hot...
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 am

blush

School of Heiresses Series....

Book 2
Only a Duke Will Do by Sabrina Jeffries

Marry? Never! It would end Louisa North’s work with her ladies reform group—and truth be told, she likes her independence very much (despite her royal father’s protests). So when Simon Tremaine—the dashing Duke of Foxmoor, her former beloved and the man she had exiled from England—returns bent on marrying her, she’s skeptical. Yet it’s oh so difficult to resist Simon’s dangerous charms, because the fire between them still burns as hot as ever.

But when Simon’s ulterior motive for marriage is exposed, along with the deeply buried secrets of his past, Louisa vows to make him pay . . . and the only price she’ll accept is his heart.

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

Stop muna ako sa School of Heiresses Series

to give way sa pagbabasa ko ng Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer...

happy

actually malapit na akong matapos lagi ko lang nakakaligtaang i-post ito... hehehe

late bloomer ako sa pagbabasa nito kasi mas gusto ko munang mapanood iyong movie bago ko siya basahin...

since wala akong idea sa mga mangyayari sa kuwento lagi akong nae-excite kapag ina-annouce na iyong susunod na movie... hehehe...

at mas lalong exciting siyang basahin after kung mapanood ang movie...
Back to top Go down
ZaMiie

ZaMiie

Female
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm

I have many ebooks...
diff kinds of format...

if you want something..
just ask me the title ...
ill try to find it here in my laptop..
english novels only busy
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm

hi sis....

why don't you give us the names of the authors so that we can have an idea...

thanks for sharing them thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm

tapos ko na pala ung School for Heiresses Series...

pagkatpos kay Sabrina Jeffries...

kay Teresa Medeiros naman ako.

I am currently reading After Midnight...

kuwento ito ng 3 magkakapatid na babae...

ung middle sister si Vivien ung nagkaroon ng chance na magkaroon ng opening para makilala sa London Society at doon niya nakilala si Kane (a viscount)... un nga lang ang sabi sa tsismis... vampire daw ito...

ung bunso nila si Portia... masyadong wild ung imagination at paniwalng-paniwala siyang vampire nga si Kane... she also believes in fairies, werewolf etc... pero ng ma-meet niya sila Kane and Julian, especially Julian... kahit na naniniwala pa rin siyang vampire si Kane... mababait naman daw ang mga ito.

ung panganay si Caroline... siya na ang naging ina at ama nila simula ng maulila silang tatlo... siya din iyong level headed sa kanilang magkakapatid na hindi naniniwala sa tsismis... hanggang sa makita niya mismo ang mga ibidensya na nagsasabing isang vampire nga si Kane... at nahuhulog ang loob niya dito samantalang nakalaan na si Kane sa kapatid niyang si Vivien...

si Kane naman had secrets on his past and he uses Vivien to lure an old friend to their midst... si Victor

si Julian, Kane younger brother has a happy-go-lucky nature... and has secrets on his own.

si constable Larkin namin... Kane's best friend... now turn enemy... try his best na maisiwalat niya ang tinatagong sekreto ni Kane. My secret feelings ito kay Vivien...

si Victor... mysterious pa ang katauhan nito... pero he is also Kane and Larkin's friend before until they all fall in love sa iisang babae na mysteriously na nawawala.

kaloka di ba? pero very intriguing ang story...

actually mas nauna ko pang basahin ang second book kesa dito... kaya mas maliliwanagan na ako ngayon sa kuwento ng 2nd book... "The Vampire who Loves Me"
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 am

hahanapin ko yan!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
jemaya
Book Collector
Book Collector
jemaya

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

hello mga people long time no visit ang drama ko hehe miss you all I'm currently reading Passions of Emma by Penelope Williamson ewan ko kung maganda but i'll try to read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Jaskeng Mimay 'to ah!? san ka ba pumunta!? LOL Na miss kita ineng... busy ka kasi sa pag aaral kaya nahihiya ako mag pm... Razz

I miss you sis...

peram ng nabasa mo na!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 am

currently reading:

Some Like it Wicked

by

Teresa Medeiros

about ito sa isang scotish girl whose very proud of her heritage... she learned about a thief na baka kapatid niya kaya she ask for help ng isang dating english officer...

bago ko palang siyang nababasa kaya wala pa akong masabi sa kuwento...

mabagal akong makatapos ng mga binabasa ko ngayon kasi nababasa ko lang siya sa biyahe pagpunta ko sa opis at pag-uwi ko sa bahay. pagdating naman sa bahay, tinatapos ko ung cross stitch na ginagawa ko... pang-welcome gift ko sa isang taong darating Wink

sa weekend nman... busy ako sa pag-aayos ng mga books ko... grabe... mukha ng national library ang kuwarto ko dahil sa alikabok... hindi dahil sa dami ng books... hehehe

kaya instead of matapos ako ng pagbabasa ng 3days... inaabot ako ng isang linggo just to finish one book.
Back to top Go down
jemaya
Book Collector
Book Collector
jemaya

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
Jaskeng Mimay 'to ah!? san ka ba pumunta!? LOL Na miss kita ineng... busy ka kasi sa pag aaral kaya nahihiya ako mag pm... Razz

I miss you sis...

peram ng nabasa mo na!

hi teh cate lol sorry talaga teh matatapos na class ko this weeek so libre na ako ... finally I can catch up sa mga babasahin dito hehe:)
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am

oo sis... marami ka ng hahabulin na recommendation na babasahin... mag recommend kayo ng historical romance mga kapatid...

si deveraux talaga at mcnaught iisa ang style... pramis... pero siyempre may pagkakaiba rin...
Back to top Go down
Faye Andrew
Book Addict
Book Addict
Faye Andrew

Aries Female
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

"And Then There Was None. by Agatha Christie..
a very complicated novel.. about murder hehehe...
Susunod yung kay Mary Higgins Clark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cywtac.com
mhajo
Book Collector
Book Collector
mhajo

Female
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 am

Five People You Meet in Heaven...

sna mtpos ko agad...

gudluck nmn s sked... Smile
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 am

Faye Andrew wrote:
"And Then There Was None. by Agatha Christie..
a very complicated novel.. about murder hehehe...
Susunod yung kay Mary Higgins Clark.

nabasa ko na ito... maganda nga siya sis... ang sakit niya sa ulo dahil kakaisip kung sino ung murderer... tama na sana ako eh, pinalitan ko pa... kakainis... hehehe

mhajo wrote:
Five People You Meet in Heaven...

sna mtpos ko agad...

gudluck nmn s sked... Smile

nabasa ko na rin ito... todo iyak naman ako dito...

lahat naman ata na gawa ni mitch albom eh... hehehe...

currently reading ko eh Loving Jack ni Nora Roberts

under siya ng Love by Design (2 story in 1 book)

like ko ang heroine dito... masyado siyang enthusiastic... hehehe

What was a man to do when he came home and found a strange woman in his hot tub wearing nothing but exotic jewelry? If he was conservative architect Nathan Powell, he suggested -politely- that she get dressed...and tried not to notice that Jackie M. MacNamara was the most alluring female he'd ever seen.

To "Jack" life was one mad, glorious adventure. And when the dashing hero of her romantic fiction suddenly materialized before her very eyes, she knew she'd found her greatest thrill. Falling for adorable Nathan was the easy part. The challenge would be to make sure that, come tomorrow, he was loving Jack right back!

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female
Humor : It could get lonely at the top, but I still want to be standing there.
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Just read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen last night and finished it in one go.

Im not writing now coz I will have Austen's 'voice' which I bet you won't like in Clare de Lune. Haha.
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am

james patterson, alice hoffman and alice walker --- yan ang mga binabanatan ko ngayon but reviewing Sidney Sheldon's kasi I need it for my next proj.
Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 pm

love jane Austen!

and james patterson, along came a spider and kiss the girls... Wink luv it!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

currently reading: Devil's daughter

by Catherine Coulter

ENSLAVING PASSION

His imperious blue eyes raked over her trembling body. She had never imagined that Kamal the savage sultan who dared make her a harem slave, would look so like a blond Nordic god. She had never dreamed that the warm, exploring touch of his hand could bring such moans to her lips and rob her of her will.

INESCAPABLE LOVE

He was aflame with urgent desire, and he longed to win by love. Her golden loveliness had conquered his very soul, but her cruel taunts stung his fierce pride. Now, her sweet essence, her tantalizing nearness, ignited his need for her to yield her ripe innocence to him and him alone...

sa wakas nakita ko rin ang book na ito!!!

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 17 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -