Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 pm

di ko pa yan nababasa! LOL

mahanap nga ang synopsis...
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:27 pm

hmmn..binabasa ko ngayon yung dear john..
actually naimpluwensyahan lang ako ng aking blockmate
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 pm

sparks ba yan mharbs??
Back to top Go down
lovielly
Book Addict
Book Addict
lovielly

Female
Humor : a smile that burst
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Madami pang nakapilang libro sa tabi ng bed ko. Enjoy naman kasi dinadahan - dahan ko ng i-read.
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
sparks ba yan mharbs??

opo sparks sya.. upcoming movie kasi to kaya ko binili.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 am

Sad Sad Sad yan yung novel na umatungal din ako ng iyak... para rin siyang the Notebook...
Back to top Go down
marbhie
Bookworm
Bookworm
marbhie

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 am

hmmn..magreready na ko ng tissue habang nagbabasa.. Sad
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm

waahh nu ending ng dear john???he3!! pa2noorin ko lang xa dahil kay channing!!he3!!! pero parang maganda ang s2ry c sparks gumawa eh..baka may dead na2man dyan..
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Because you're mine by Nan Ryan...

Sad

at

Twisted Evil manyak mode!! Grabe gusto ko yung molestiyahan scene...

"you can't have me, unless you broke your engagement with your fiancee..."

ooh lala... challenge!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: elo Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Sad

at

ei sis,

tapos ko na yung sent mo sa akin na kay connie Laughing Laughing
waahh nabuhay lahat ng dugo ko ka2basa talagang tinapos ko pagkuha ko kahit nana2kit na mata ko go na go Laughing Laughing
approved xa sis very sensual I LIKE IT!!!
penge pa... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 pm

cristela wrote:

Sad

at

ei sis,

tapos ko na yung sent mo sa akin na kay connie Laughing Laughing
waahh nabuhay lahat ng dugo ko ka2basa talagang tinapos ko pagkuha ko kahit nana2kit na mata ko go na go Laughing Laughing
approved xa sis very sensual I LIKE IT!!!
penge pa... Razz Razz

lol! lol!
hala! kaya tawag sa akin ni ybek pasimuno ng kamunduhan! LOL

papadalhan pa kita sis... may ms reader ka? kasi padalhan kita ng ms reader format!

hala high dosage na tayo sis... LOL... Kung malapit ka lang pinahiram rin namin ikaw ng sheik at pirate prince! wala siya ebook eh... hard copies lang available... yun ng isa member rito, pina xerox pa yan! LOL wala na siya makuha kopya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 am

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" by Ray Bradburry...type ko ang pang bata na books ngayon, hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 pm

tapos ko na iyong prince brotherhood series ni Sabrina Jeffries cheers

mga 3 bastardong anak ng prinsipe ng england...

This series features three half-brothers who are fictional bastards of the Prince of Wales (for more about Prinny's many affairs, check out my All about Prinny page). Bound together by the royal father who denied them, they have formed a pact to help each other achieve their every desire . . . including the women of their dreams. So without further ado, meet . . .

Book 1: In the Prince’s Bed

Alexander Black is the latest Earl of Iversley…despite being the product of an adulterous affair between his mother and the prince. Miss Katherine Merivale is secretly an heiress. She has her heart set on marrying a poet. Alec needs an heiress, and he learns that Katherine is one. So he sets out to woo her away from her poet suitor with fun-filled riding parties, seductive poetry readings and hot moonlight kisses. Suddenly Alec craves more than her fortune. But will she give him her heart once she discovers he is secretly a fortune-hunter?

Book 2: To Pleasure A Prince

Marcus North is a pariah in society for casting his adulterous mother and her lover, the prince, from his estate. Popularly known as the Dragon Viscount for his gruff temper and bad behavior, he has been living down to his image ever since. Lady Regina Tremaine is the darling of society and a duke’s sister with a secret that has kept her from marrying. Society calls her La Belle Dame sans Merci, because she refuses all her suitors. When Marcus learns that Prinny’s closest friend, a duke, wants to court Marcus’s half-sister Louisa, Marcus refuses. But he doesn’t count on interference from the duke’s sister, Lady Regina. So they strike a bargain: he will let the duke court Louisa if Lady Regina will let Marcus court her. But can two people with so many secrets and such different ways of life ever find enough common ground to marry?

Book 3: One Night with A Prince

Despite being an unclaimed byblow of Prinny, Gavin Byrne has risen to great wealth as the owner of a popular gentlemen's club. Christabel, the widowed Marchioness of Haversham, is daughter to a popular general and more at ease in an army barracks than a London town house. The first time Gavin Byrne meets the Marchioness of Haversham, the general’s daughter shoots at him. The second time she asks for his help in regaining some property her late gambler husband sold without her knowledge. When the plan to get it back involves her masquerading as his mistress at a gambling house party, she rapidly learns that Gavin can be a ruthless gambler as well as a tempting seducer. But can she help the man with no soul regain his own when deceiving her might garner him the keys to revenge against Prinny?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 pm

1 na lng kulang ko sa royal brotherhood.

arnz, lalo dumamaaaaaaaammmmmmmmi naka line up mong basahin bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
jemaya
Book Collector
Book Collector
jemaya

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm

sheik by connie mason hehe
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm

waahhh manyak mode si jemay!

ako love with the scandalous Lord by Lorraine heath...

at talagang nakaka eskandalo siya... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jemaya
Book Collector
Book Collector
jemaya

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 am

lol ate Cate naman hehe oo nga eh nacurious ako sa SILVER BALLS haha paano kaya yun? jaahha
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

karel... oo nga eh, humahaba ang line up ko... hehehe...

currently reading kay james patterson "Judge and Jurry"

natapos ko na iyong isa niya na book "London Bridge"

grabe ang action and suspense... sarap batukan nung kalaban... hehehe...

iyong isang book nakalimutan ko title and name ng author... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 am

oy sis magaling yang si james patterson sa lovestory din. may nabasa ako dalawa book niya lovestory, napaka unexpected kasi suspense action si patterson madalas, but he can actually do drama and lovestries too...
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am

talaga! sige sis... hagilapin ko iyong ni-recommend mo sa akin Wink
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm into Annette Blair nowadays...

about witches ung story, binabasa ko ngayon ung "The Scot, The Witch and The Wardrobe" ung mga bida mga reincarnation ng mga ancestors nila na nde nagkatuluyan, now it's up to them to continue the love story... cute den kc medyo chick lit style ung writing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by janis on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Katatapos ko lang ng "In Bed With The Devil" niya... books niya ung next kong i-ku-complete. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

ooh lala! interested ako ke annette... mahanap nga rin yan...

magaganda rin magsulat si lorraine... like ko siya... mahanap nga rin yan binasa mo sis.
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 pm

trip ko din iyang gawa ni annette... hehehe

mukhang interesting and maganda bounce
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 am

ooh lala! interested ako ke annette... mahanap nga rin yan...

magaganda rin magsulat si lorraine... like ko siya... mahanap nga rin yan binasa mo sis.

Ewan ko cguro babaw talga emotions ko,dali ko magalit,matuwa,umiyak...may mga part ng In Bed na talgang umiyak ako... as in.

Naloka ako sa back cover nito...hehe...picture-an ko tas upload ko dito.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 7 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -