Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Coming up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostComing Soon!!!

Only Time by Leiza Lei

In your eyes by Ms. Selene Nepomuceno

catch this E-Novels Title soon! Keep on posting Newbies to access the E-Novelists Thread.
Back to top Go down
http://bookworms.forumotion.net

Similar topics

-
» Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood
» MADE IN THE USA COMING BACK-COMPANIES MOVING BACK TO USA
» Coming soon to Forza4:
» New Shows coming to FOX
» The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Coming up! :: Comments

Re: Coming up!
Post on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:09 pm by Guest
EEEEE WISH Ko din ang tumangkad. buti na lang 6footer husband ko at tanggap ang liit ko hahhaa.
Post on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am by ladymoonrose
bambi wrote:
EEEEE WISH Ko din ang tumangkad. buti na lang 6footer husband ko at tanggap ang liit ko hahhaa.

good for you sis...

dami nating aabangan this year Wink

excited na ako!!! cheers
Post on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm by gulliblegal09

hay naku! kadami ko pa pala dapat mabasa dito. ang daming mga bagong writers na lumalabas. at ska ang ganda tyak ng mga story. nalaman ko eto dahil sa kakabasa ng novels ni miss cryssy.

sana malapit na para pati ako maka update na din.. Very Happy
Post on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm by Rowan Hunt
Please watch out for my next novel on PPV.

Tambak na susulatin ko grabe. Kelangan ko siguro mag-kage bunshin technique. lol.

Bunshin / Alter Ego

Can love prevail amidst the lies in a game of pretend?

Renjou Tsukino is the perfect student–class representative, student council vice-president and the top in every exam. But her perfect student visage is only one of her many masks. What lies behind her seemingly perfect student life is a girl pining for her unrequited love—Ryou.

Ryou Sakakibara is the guy every girl wants—athletic, smart and handsome. Ren and Ryou were once childhood friends. But Ren had to leave Ryou due to her parents’ work, breaking her promise to never leave his side. After many years, Ren and Ryou reunites as classmates at Sakurano Gakuen. Both of them have changed and they are now mere classmates who rarely talked to each other.

There seems to be no obstacle in their reunion as childhood friends. But to Ren who had worn many masks and had spoken many lies, she can no longer bridge the distance between the past and the present. She isn’t the same girl as she was before. For Ren is now a girl with a scarred heart and she also keeps a secret that threatens to break even the brittle connection that she has with Ryou.

You can read the 2 chapter preview on my facebook notes.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/rowan-celestine-hunt/bunshin-alter-ego-by-rowan-hunt-two-chapter-preview/167684266698845http://www.facebook.com/notes/rowan-celestine-hunt/bunshin-alter-ego-by-rowan-hunt-two-chapter-preview/167684266698845
Post on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:47 pm by ladymoonrose
wow! ms rowan... kaka-excite naman nito cheers
Post on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm by Rowan Hunt
Heheh. It's a young adult novel. It will be released soon. ^_^
Post on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 am by ladymoonrose
@Rowan Hunt wrote:
Heheh. It's a young adult novel. It will be released soon. ^_^

kakatuwa nga eh.. pang young adult... pwdeng-pwede pa ako diyan Razz