Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
rinoa18
Bookworm
Bookworm
rinoa18

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 SoloistPoster
this movie made me cry.
lagi naman akong iyak ng iyak sa movie eh!!!
lol! lol! lol!
this movie would touch your heart.
jamie fox is amazing.
A Lost Dream, an Unlikely Friendship, and the Redemptive Power of Music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm

i wanna watch my sister's keeper too!! pero ala pa akong pera. hehe.. pengeng pera!!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 pm

nakapanood ako ng hair spray nung weekend...

diyos miyo!!! sobra silang gumamit ng hair spray... hehehe...

at nakakatuwa si John Travolta doon na babae ang character niya...
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:34 am

Psst!
panoorin niyo yung The Echoes (Re make ng Sigaw sa Hollywood), ang galing ni Iza Calzado. Si Yam Laranas din pala nag direk nung Hollywood version.
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:04 pm

ay curious ako sa movie na iyan...

wala lang akong kasama manood Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 pm

eh..patient X n lng!!hahahha
Back to top Go down
rinoa18
Bookworm
Bookworm
rinoa18

Aquarius Female
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 am

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Couples_retreat

i'm inviting everybody to watch this. very funny!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 am

hehe... thanks jamie!!

mahanap nga. mas trip ko mga comedy nowadays...
Back to top Go down
ayanlanz
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
ayanlanz

Female
Humor : Cave Lady!

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:11 am

I've just noticed how time passed by....

I've watched "Nancy Drew" few days ago in HBO and got intrigue in one of the actress... Rolling Eyes

Looks familiar scratch

OMG, now, I remember. She was the girl from "She All That" movie and the rumored ex-gf of fafa Shane West.... study affraid
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:26 am

ayanlanz wrote:

I've watched "Nancy Drew" few days ago in HBO and got intrigue in one of the actress... Rolling Eyes

Looks familiar scratch

OMG, now, I remember. She was the girl from "She All That" movie and the rumored ex-gf of fafa Shane West.... study affraid

xenu ka!? Shocked Suspect Question

lol! lol! lol! lol! tagal mo na kasing nagpo-post!

meron ba sa HBO? halatang couch potato ka ngayon sis, ako wala ng time sa TV! Sad tatambay ako sa TV sa xmas break!
Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Catey Amidala Skywalker wrote:
ayanlanz wrote:

Looks familiar scratch

xenu ka!? Shocked Suspect Question

lol! lol! lol! lol! tagal mo na kasing nagpo-post!

meron ba sa HBO? halatang couch potato ka ngayon sis, ako wala ng time sa TV! Sad tatambay ako sa TV sa xmas break!

--that's Rachel Leigh Cook..

hays........

i love her ..
Back to top Go down
ton

Female
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 am

hello everybody! hehehe! parang bata lang... Nakuw di me makalog-in kanina using this account. Sis, di na me inaaccept huhuhu! now lang me uli nadalaw then suddenly ayaw ako tangapin...i used my yahoo account to get in by clicking the thread.. Kaya Ola andito ako!!!
Miss yah all!!!!! Miss u sis!!! Musataza na???
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 pm

just recently, I watch this movie... it's called august rush... Sad Sad Sad

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 August_rush_poster

it's a story of a 11 year old boy. a music genius. Simpleng tunog lang nagagwan niya ng music. and why is that? because he was borne out of musical genius parents aswell.

the whole movie was a flash back. Nagnanarrate yung bata sa present life niya... from orphanage, how he end up a musician in a street.

while the flashback part, yun yung lovestory ng parents niya... Kerry Russel ang mother niya... and daddy niya si Jonathan Rhys Myers (the Tudors, King Henry)

It's about the ambitious rich father, na pinaghiwalay ang young lovers. Then she got pregnant. they waited for each other but parati silang salisi...

Ayaw ng tatay nung girl sa guy kasi banda-banda lang siya... singer sa band... while the girl's family was from the elite.

when they're about to see each other, she got an accident. she thought she lost the baby. and she found out that her father give her kid away to adoption.

I cried on this movie... kasi hinahanap talaga ng mommy yung anak niya... and the daddy of the baby? Nagsikap siyang mag-aral sa business school para kahit konti lang mapantayan naman niya yung elite family ni girl...

I cried for the boy... he thought that his parents doesn't want him. he had no idea that they were looking for him.

well... magbaon kayo ng tissue sa movie na to... Sad

in the end? when the boy had his mini show, doon din nagkaroon ng reunion ang parents niya... and they're still very much in love with each other...

The movie's like reading a nic sparks book actually but without the heavy feeling after you shed your tears on the movie...

Back to top Go down
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

aw..bago lng?/nice nman nun synopsis.,,,
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 17-again-poster
It's a story of a 37 year old Mike (Mathew perry), na nagpakasal ng early, because he chose to marry his girlfriend na nabuntis niya noong 17 pa lang sila.

He had a college scholarship offer but he turned iot down when he ran after his girlfriend para sabihing magpapakasal sila. and he's gonna sacrifice his ambition for her.

It's a happily ever after... but for a while!

Because after 20 years, his wife files a divorce. May 2 silang anak na teenagers. ang reason ng wife niya, parati daw isinusumbat sa kanya na kung nag college lang daw siya, sana ganito, ganyan...

But his wife feels like she's the hindrance. so she files a divorce.

Noong upside down ang life niya, he go back to his old alma mater. He saw the pictures of him at the varsity when he's still 17. He talked to an old man na janitor daw sa school na kung ibabalik niya ang buhay niya, he would have done it differently.

then after the accident, he found out that he's changed! he became 17 again. so he asks his dorky bff na super yaman na... to pose like a father for him so he will be accepted on school.

he became popular, he befriended with his son, and he usually enggaged in a fight with his daughter's maniac bf.

It's a comedy movie. May mga scenes na talagang funny, specially kapag umeksena na ang dorky niyang BFF na suppose to be 'father' niya sa school.

Bad influence.

May crush kasi yung bff niya sa principal ng school, so he make 'sulsol' with Mike na makipag suntukan sa school o manggulo para may reason siyang magpunta sa principal's office.

laugh

ang message ng movie, na sometimes, you wished you've done things differently, pero in the end, mare-realize mo, na wala kang gugustuhing baguhin sa life mo kapag inulit ulit. That will do the same decision... without regrets.

Kasi kung ano ka ngayon, iyon ay dahil hinulma ka sa karanasan mo dati.

Medyo naiyak ako sa huli, kasi nung nakilala siya ng asawa niya, noong mag flying kiss siya sa wife niya, biglang nag flash back yung high school days nila na nakatayo sila sa same spot.

and when he turn his back to the basketball game and he ran after his wife in to the locker room.

Doon kasi siya nag propose ng kasal.

Parang inayos niya lang ang buhay ng mga anak niya sa high school...

I have seen movies na ganito ang tema... like BIG (Tom Hanks), 18 again (Alec Baldwin), 13 going on 30...

But this one has an impact to me, dahil umiikot ang story sa broken marriage na naayos sa huli...
Back to top Go down
mecca
Book Addict
Book Addict
mecca

Gemini Female
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 17-again-poster
It's a story of a 37 year old Mike (Mathew perry), na nagpakasal ng early, because he chose to marry his girlfriend na nabuntis niya noong 17 pa lang sila.

He had a college scholarship offer but he turned iot down when he ran after his girlfriend para sabihing magpapakasal sila. and he's gonna sacrifice his ambition for her.

It's a happily ever after... but for a while!

Because after 20 years, his wife files a divorce. May 2 silang anak na teenagers. ang reason ng wife niya, parati daw isinusumbat sa kanya na kung nag college lang daw siya, sana ganito, ganyan...

But his wife feels like she's the hindrance. so she files a divorce.

Noong upside down ang life niya, he go back to his old alma mater. He saw the pictures of him at the varsity when he's still 17. He talked to an old man na janitor daw sa school na kung ibabalik niya ang buhay niya, he would have done it differently.

then after the accident, he found out that he's changed! he became 17 again. so he asks his dorky bff na super yaman na... to pose like a father for him so he will be accepted on school.

he became popular, he befriended with his son, and he usually enggaged in a fight with his daughter's maniac bf.

It's a comedy movie. May mga scenes na talagang funny, specially kapag umeksena na ang dorky niyang BFF na suppose to be 'father' niya sa school.

Bad influence.

May crush kasi yung bff niya sa principal ng school, so he make 'sulsol' with Mike na makipag suntukan sa school o manggulo para may reason siyang magpunta sa principal's office.

laugh

ang message ng movie, na sometimes, you wished you've done things differently, pero in the end, mare-realize mo, na wala kang gugustuhing baguhin sa life mo kapag inulit ulit. That will do the same decision... without regrets.

Kasi kung ano ka ngayon, iyon ay dahil hinulma ka sa karanasan mo dati.

Medyo naiyak ako sa huli, kasi nung nakilala siya ng asawa niya, noong mag flying kiss siya sa wife niya, biglang nag flash back yung high school days nila na nakatayo sila sa same spot.

and when he turn his back to the basketball game and he ran after his wife in to the locker room.

Doon kasi siya nag propose ng kasal.

Parang inayos niya lang ang buhay ng mga anak niya sa high school...

I have seen movies na ganito ang tema... like BIG (Tom Hanks), 18 again (Alec Baldwin), 13 going on 30...

But this one has an impact to me, dahil umiikot ang story sa broken marriage na naayos sa huli...

ayyy gusto ko tong movie na toh!!!!

favorite ko sya!!! ang gwapo ni zac efron d2!!!

pro gusto ko ung bestfrend nya d2... so hilarious!!! Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Lol Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Lol Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:29 am

August Rush

17 Again

both movies are interesting cate... thumbs up!

makahagilap nga nito! excited
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female
Humor : It could get lonely at the top, but I still want to be standing there.
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Watch INCEPTION.

It's good. It's mind boggling and totally brain heavy.

But the sad part was there was a certain predictability to it that told me, 'Gosh, this is one of those things.'

so yeah, i got the scene sequencing figured out but its was still good.

this movie will make you think while watching it and still think about it even after you've watched it.

Leonardo DiCaprio is really fond of psychological thrillers as of now. Love it.
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 am

just like shutter island...

hmmm... malamang sa malamang ire-recommend din iyan sa akin nung isang mamang nakapanood na nito... hehehe
Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ang ganda nga ng August Rush, lahat ng nakapanood sa amin eh na touched. I like the movie Inception too, actually gusto ko ng movie na hindi madaling mahulaan ang ending. But I was disappointed sa The Last Airbender. Though the movie is OK, it was not as I was expecting it. Ang ganda kasi ng trailer, at yung movie eh bitin so expect for a sequel.

I was trying to look for 17 Again, wala pa akong mahanap. Opening ng Salt tomorrow, sana makanood kami. Smile
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 am

iyan din ang naririnig ko sa last airbender na movie... maganda naman daw... bitin nga lang... hehehe...

sana kami makapanood din ng alin mang movie na showing...

excited
Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Just got home from watching Salt, medyo simple lang yung plot pero it was good at hindi predictable. Bonus pa na nakita ko si Sam Milby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

uyyy si PV sumabay sa premiere night! hindi ba talaga ganun ka-impressive masyado ang movie?

Back to top Go down
PV
Book Addict
Book Addict
PV

Female

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:30 pm

uyyy si PV sumabay sa premiere night! hindi ba talaga ganun ka-impressive masyado ang movie?

For me not really sis, sobrang simple ng story. Pero Angelina Jolie eh kaya maganda naman pagkagawa.
Back to top Go down
Rowan Hunt
Book Addict
Book Addict
Rowan Hunt

Taurus Female
Humor : It could get lonely at the top, but I still want to be standing there.
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Salt was... common and funny in a way. But it's not boring.

I like angelina heaps so i had to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Reviews (Spoilers, chika, etc!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 7 of 8 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner -