Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saga 4: Breaking Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Vide
PostSubject: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 pm

The fourth book of twilight saga...
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 am

Saga 4: Breaking Dawn 200px-Breaking_Dawn_cover

Plot Summary

Breaking Dawn is split into three separate "books", or parts. The first part details Bella's marriage and honeymoon with Edward, which they spend on a private island off the coast of Brazil. Edward grants Bella's wish and makes love to her. Soon after, Bella sees a box of unused tampons and realizes that she is pregnant. After contacting Carlisle, who confirms her belief, she and Edward plan to return home. Edward, concerned for her well being as the fetus develops with unnatural rapidity, urges her to get an abortion. However, Bella wants to keep the child and decides to contact Rosalie for support, knowing that Rosalie has always wanted children.

The second part of the novel is written from Jacob Black's point of view, and lasts throughout Bella's pregnancy and childbirth. The pack of werewolves, not knowing what danger the unborn child may pose, make plans to destroy it, even though they must kill Bella to do so. Jacob vehemently disagrees with this decision and revolts, leaving the pack to form his own with Seth and Leah Clearwater. Bella soon gives birth, approximately a month after becoming pregnant. The baby breaks many of her bones, and Bella loses massive amounts of blood. In order to save her life, Edward changes her into a vampire. Jacob, who was present for the birth, immediately "imprints" — an involuntary response in which a werewolf finds his soul mate — on Edward and Bella's newborn daughter, Renesmee.

The third section of Breaking Dawn shifts back to Bella's perspective, finding her changed into a vampire and enjoying her new life and abilities. However, the vampire Irina misidentifies Renesmee as an "immortal child", a child who has been turned into a vampire. The creation and protection of "immortal children" was previously outlawed by the Volturi. After Irina presents her allegation to the Volturi, they plan to destroy Renesmee and the Cullens. In an attempt to save her, the Cullens gather vampires from around the world to stand as witnesses and prove to the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child. Upon confronting the gathered Cullen allies and witnesses, the Volturi discover that they have been misinformed and immediately execute Irina for her mistake. However, they remain undecided on whether Renesmee should be viewed as a threat to the secret existence of vampires. At that time, Alice and Jasper, who had left prior to the confrontation, return with Nahuel, a 150-year-old vampire-human crossbreed like Renesmee. He demonstrates that the crossbreeds pose no threat and the Volturi leave, knowing that they no longer have just reason to destroy Renesmee. Bella, Edward and Renesmee return to their home, free to live their lives in peace.

Cover

The cover is a metaphor for Bella's progression throughout the entire saga; she began as the physically weakest player on the board, the pawn, but ended up the strongest, the queen

Source: Wikipedia

Last edited by Sayaka Kristen Pattinson on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 am

My most favorite book in the saga.
I can say it's unfair because I love 'marriage stories'; however, I still believe that everyone of us has its own unique 'taste'.
Back to top Go down
aj

aj

Pisces Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 am

Kristen Pattinson wrote:
My most favorite book in the saga.
I can say it's unfair because I love 'marriage stories'; however, I still believe that everyone of us has its own unique 'taste'.

favorite ko rin 2 sa apat na buks..

especially POV ni jacob..kc ibang perspective na ang nakikita..d na limited ky bella...

at ang imprinting! the best!

pati pala transformation ni bella..gus2 ko ang pagkadescribe...

di2 ko na talagang nagustuhan si bella...kc sa previous books, so-so pa ako ky bella...

hehehe

Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 pm

love ko na din si bella ngayon. obvious naman. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 pm

the best book sa saga para sakin...i love the combination of suspense love, betrayal, pasion and everything....kahit madami flaws maganda padin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 pm

i don't like BD in the sense that SM introduced a lot of characters. she didn't really ended the series because she opened lots of possible plot.
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 am

Agree, a lot of new characters were introduced. Well, at least natapos ung story nina Bella and Edward. Probably that's the whole idea, kasi cguro balak niyang mag-sulat ng bagong series...Dying to know lang what'll happen to Jacob and Renesmee. 'Wawa naman kc si Jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:51 pm

hays...

sana namn matapos ko na etong book4 na eto...

hahahha study study study
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:49 am

Finished reading the book. Sobrang ganda niya though bitin pa rin Razz. Of all the Twilight saga books, this is my most favorite, second ang Eclipse. I'm a lover of a happy ending stories (who wouldn't be ^_^?). Saka there's so much action in this book.

It would be better sana if there's also separate stories of the other Cullen couples and Jacob and Renesmee. It's a happy ending kaya lang it will make you think the "might be" possible stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:54 am

Honey Barbie wrote:
Finished reading the book. Sobrang ganda niya though bitin pa rin Razz. Of all the Twilight saga books, this is my most favorite, second ang Eclipse. I'm a lover of a happy ending stories (who wouldn't be ^_^?). Saka there's so much action in this book.

It would be better sana if there's also separate stories of the other Cullen couples and Jacob and Renesmee. It's a happy ending kaya lang it will make you think the "might be" possible stories.

awww ann same here..loved the book through and through from start to end..it exceeded all my expectations..the best..and so to the issue of excessive characters,well im used to it..historical pocketbooks have loads of character in it..and i think including those characters is vital for the story since they're fighting against the voltouri it would be a complete exaggeration if they defeated the voltouri all by themselves..lol they're vampires but they're not invincible..

on the part of the author i think introducing new characters is requisite since she wanted to include spice on her story this being the final one syempre she wanted it to be special including prolonged fight scenes and of course preparation for that..hehehe..la lang..naisip ko lang..

wait fave part ko ung honeymoon nila!!!!weee!!!!may pillow biting pa..oh say nila?kakaiba un..wahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 am

Fave part ko rin 'yang honeymoon, Timz ^_^! Kaloka nga 'yang honeymoon na 'yan...bitin nung human pa si Bella pero medyo sulit naman nung latter part kahit na hindi ganoon ka-graphic Smile. Gustung-gusto ko rin 'yung mga pasaring between Jacob and Rosalie, and most of all 'yung fights scenes between the Voltouri saka ng ibang vampires. For me 'yun ang pinaka-exciting na part Smile.

Para ngang all-star cast na ang dating ng Breaking Dawn kasi pinakilala na lahat ng mga characters saka centered na lang siya sa mga vampires and werewolves with only few humans involved ^_^.
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 am

korach ann!!!weheheeh!!kilig tlg..hehehe
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Comparing Harry Potter's Deathly Hallows and this one...hmm, mas gusto ko ito ^_^...well, in my point of view Smile. Though bitin nga lang itong Breaking Dawn, not like the Deathly Hallows na there's really an end and you know what happened to the rest of the still living characters. Ang Breaking Dawn kasi, hanging. Gusto ko pang malaman what happened to Jacob and Renesmee and there's still the Voltouri. Sana sipagin si Stephenie Meyer, then may announcement nang "The Twilight Saga still continues..." ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:22 pm

i like the twilight saga very much.. un nga lang nabitin ako sa dulo...

sana less talking and more action..

that's just my opinion though.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 am

Hmm...may question lang ako regarding one of the scenes in Breaking Dawn. Mas masaya kung si Catey ang sasagot Razz.

Nag-honeymoon sina Edward at Bella. As we all know, Edward was already dead at wala nang blood na dumadaloy sa kanya, so if they had the honeymoon, ahm...paano mage-erect ang dapat ma-erect Suspect ?

Then si Bella became a vampire too so that means she's also dead. Hmm...kung dead na siya, and they're doing some love making, paano 'yun? Gumagamit ba sila ng any lubrication confused
Back to top Go down
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm

maganda ito kc nag focus talaga ito kila edward at bella. sa love s2ry nila maganda yung wedding scene nila Very Happy buti na lng may kapartner na din c jacob kc naka2awa naman xa Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
janis
Bookworm
Bookworm
janis

Libra Female
Humor : I AM PRETTY, you could agree or be totally wrong!
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm

I noticed one character in particular here. Si Leah Clearwater. How sad her life is naman. I hope she'll imprint as well (if that's ever possible). Being a genetic dead end is no joke . I could say I understood Rosalie's perspective, why she negates Bella's decision to be a vampire. Ang kaibahan lang ni rose and Leah, si rose meron ng emmet, si leah nawala si sam. It's not easy seeing and being with someone you want the most while that person covets and loves someone else. Na kahit anong gawin mo alam mong wala kang magagawa para i-divert sau ung love na un. I pefectly understood her bitterness. Hirap! Parang si jacob dati, only jacob'll have Renesmee here

Last edited by janis on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://janisluvj.wordpress.com
sansan
Bookworm
Bookworm
sansan

Virgo Female
Humor : one size fits all
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm

oo nga di ba kawa2 naman c leah sa wolf pack di b they can read each others thoughts di napaka vulnerable nya kc sam can read her thoughts na may feelings pa xa kay sam kawa2 naman nak2hiya yun di ka man lng makapag lie na naka move on ka na Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 am

Naguluhan ako kay Meyer after I read this. Pero wa ako paki kasi part ng Twilight Saga. (Napilitan bang gustuhin.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am

hzhahahahah....ayos lang iyan kapatid.....maraming ganyan rito..nagugulan ke steph...hahaha(feelnig close eh)

btw welcome sa iyo kapatid!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
jenbien
Book Collector
Book Collector
jenbien

Leo Female
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:08 am

feeling nostalgic me sa twilight...yan 2loy reread ang breaking dawn.....can't help talaga 2 fall in love......again...and again.....again...kay EDWARD my love ko......haaaay....... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bunso
Book Burner
Book Burner
bunso

Taurus Female
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 pm

on Isle Esme chapter loving the book
Back to top Go down
marianne423
Book Collector
Book Collector
marianne423

Female
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

hahahha weird silang maglovemaking umaalog ang new house nla nung vampire na si bella, ibng lvel nman ung lovemaking nla nung tao pa si bella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 am

weh good news to yah gals...medyo mas gagawin ata detailed ang lovescenes sa movie kesa sa book..kc the writer wanted to include eroticism daw...wow...lolz thumbs up!

i'll ee if it'll come into fruition.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Saga 4: Breaking Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga 4: Breaking Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT SAGA :: Books -