Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let Me Go...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostLet Me Go...

The mist greeted me like a long-lost friend. I was alone and no matter how my eyes tried to search for a single soul around me, the place was totally empty. It was abandoned and incredibly gloomy. It was like the place had been forsaken by people who were once upon a time in love with it. The thought made me miserable again. I used to be this person who was in love with being in love. But for two years of running away from it all, I’m not so sure anymore.

I desperately wanted to sit on one of those green-colored tables just beside to where I was standing but I instantly changed my mind. I tried familiarizing myself with the surroundings, hoping and praying I could feel its warmth once again even though it was a chilly morning. But sadly, I felt detached and unwanted. All that was left was the feeling of indifference which was one thing I was wishing wouldn’t be there once I step inside the place again.

I tried to focus my sight on those eerie-looking fogs flirting with the trees. I wanted my mind to remain blank but deep inside, I knew that was beyond my control. Are you here beside me now? Do you also want to touch me and to feel my warm embrace once again? Can you hear me calling your name again and again? Can you even feel my heart beating? If you do, the thought of you was the only reason why it still continues to pulsate.

I pushed myself away from this place thinking it would make me forget about you but I was mistaken. After two years of being away, I realized I still miss you and I’m still in love with you, so much that it still hurts. Why did you leave me? Why did He take you away from me? And what is heaven like? Are you chummy with God now? Did He make you an angel? If He did, I bet your one hell of a handsome angel. Are you happy up there? If you are, then please help me be happy too. Please help me move on with my life. Please…please…

Please let me go…

(This scenario was not taken from a personal experience. I just thought about it the moment I took this particular shot inside Camp John Hay, Baguio City during a Photography Seminar-Workshop.)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Let Me Go... :: Comments

Re: Let Me Go...
Post on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:58 am by posh0211
nice one!!!!
Post on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am by ladymoonrose
nakakalungkot naman nito sis...

i can feel the love sa emosyon na ibinuhos mo rito...
Post on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm by Guest
muntk ko ng makalimutan na nag post pala ako ng ganito, bwahahaha!

Salamat Posh!

oo nga Ladymoon...pati ako, nalungkot matapos kong isulat ito. napasigaw ako ng life is so unfair!!! naging emo bigla, shucks...
Post Today at 1:45 pm by Sponsored content

Let Me Go...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: Aspiring and Guest Author's Lounge :: The Freelance Writer Corner-
Jump to: