Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
xtianfriborg13

Male
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 am

I prefer the hardcopy of a book, I don't feel the happiness of reading much when I'm on an ebook.
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I prefer the hardcopy of a book, I don't feel the happiness of reading much when I'm on an ebook.

hehe... wih all honesty, I kinda agree on this part. I just love the smell of books sometimes....
Back to top Go down
http://bookworms.forumotion.net
Yara Alonso
Bookworm
Bookworm

Female
Humor : Ang buhay paganda nang paganda, parang ako!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 am

I say, let's enjoy the best of both worlds. When I am at the comfort of my room (bed, that is), I prefer traditional books. Kapag nasa vacay, okay din ang traditinal books. But when I'm on the go, e-books would be at their most convenient, few taps of your fingers, then it's as if you're flipping the actual pages of a book. But when I like the author so much, meron akong copy sa parehong format. Smile

I would want to reiterate through my stories that loving is not all bed of roses. For loving someone requires sacrifices, compromises and even heartaches, too. For when you love someone, you give that person a potent chance of hurting you, of breaking your heart to a million pieces. But despite the fact that, according to a song, love might kill you, no other experience would come at par with the joy, with the happiness, loving someone could bring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://yaraalonso.webs.com/
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:00 am

ako din minsan both ebook and hard copy meron ako kapag like ko talaga un story. meron ngang instance na sa parehong format ko binasa ang isang kuwento at the same time. kapag nasa bahay ako un hard copy ang binabasa ko. pero kapag nasa office ako un ebook copy ko ang ginagamit ko. para hindi halatang nagbabasa sa office... hehehe. super ganda kasi nung kuwento hindi ko mabitawan eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels Today at 8:07 am

Back to top Go down

Romance E-Book/E-Novels vs. The traditional hard copy romance novels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -