Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Vide
PostSubject: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 am

Hehehe...really got hooked with her Love and Stake's series ^_^! I know I'm not the only one. There's my bestfriend, too Razz! Kalurky ang mga vampire heroes sa mga series kung mag-please ng mga heroines Razz.

This is her website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here's the list of the Love and Stake series that I had read already:

How to Marry A Millionaire Vampire - Hehehe, I love Roman Draganesti and Shannah Whelan ^_^. This is one of my favorite stories.

Vamps and the City - Actually, ito 'yung nakapag-arouse ng interest ko to read the series. But I found it my least favorite. Maganda rin ang story. I like Darcy Smile.

Be Still My Vampire Heart - Another one of my favorite. Hahaha, got me interested about the Highlanders, sporran, tartan, kilts, and what they wearing under the kilts Razz. Love Angus and Emma Smile.

The Undead Next Door - I thought Jean-Luc Echarpe, the coven master from Western Europe is quite gay since he's working in fashion industry, a great fashion designer. But I'm proven wrong Razz. Just finished reading this one ^_^.

All I Want For Christmas is A Vampire - Love Ian MacPhie and Toni Davis. But na lang may visual aid na sa cover kung ano na ang itsura ni Ian after taking the stay-awake drug Razz.

I'm looking forward to her next Love and Stake series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm

grabe ang hook mo kapatid... hindi halata Razz

sana nga makita ko na iyong 2 books na sumunod niyan eh... meron na ngang upcoming this 2010 if im not mistaken...

i also love roman and shannah... especially ang kanilang cute na baby... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

They say that she's good. Ni-google ko yun mga titles and I'm interested. I just don't know if they are readily available sa bookstores.
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Amber wrote:
They say that she's good. Ni-google ko yun mga titles and I'm interested. I just don't know if they are readily available sa bookstores.

Yup, she's good Smile. The stories are light. I think it's a combined series and a sequel. Sequel kasi it's better that you read them in order. Series kasi it's a different story in each book. Although sa bawat story, may mga nababanggit na related sa mga previous stories.

Anyway, oo nga. Sana available na 'yung mga latest series sa bookstores. Have to wait patiently Razz.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Honey Barbie: Say I'm going to buy one book tomorrow, what would you recommend? One title lang ha? Your most fave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Amber wrote:
Honey Barbie: Say I'm going to buy one book tomorrow, what would you recommend? One title lang ha? Your most fave. Smile

Ang hirap naman niyan Razz! Three pa naman ang favorite stories ko so far Razz.

Ok, I'll recommend the first book. "How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire" Smile. It's my most favorite story.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Honey Barbie thanks for that! Looks good and sexy. Wink
Pero it's not naman nakakatakot no? I stay away from horror kasi. Hindi kaya ng power ko.
Back to top Go down
tinzz
Book Addict
Book Addict
tinzz

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm

ako din po Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

hindi siya nakakatakot mga sis...

nakakatuwa pa nga dahil hindi sila iyong mga scary vampire... scary lang sila sa mga kalaban nila... hehehe

all of it are still available sa national mga sis... kaya grab your copies now cheers

wala pa lang iyong dalawang latest... hindi ko makita Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm

ladymoonrose thank you for that assurance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Yup, hindi siya nakakatakot Smile. Hayan, dalawa na kaming nagbigay sa 'yo ng assurance Smile. You'll love it. Light lang ang story niya. Romanticized vampirism talaga ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

I bought a copy of How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire but I'm busy with office stuff so I can't start reading it yet. I'll update when I'm done. Smile
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Amber wrote:
ladymoonrose thank you for that assurance. Smile

your welcome sis...

ayan meron ka na book ni roman and shanna cheers
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm

I love How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire! I'm currently reading it and light and funny lang siya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Yup, that's why I learned to like the series kasi it's light and funny Smile. Ang sarap niyang ulit-ulitin, promise ^_^! Read the others too, Amber Smile!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 am

I'm puyat coz I forced myself to read How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire. Light, funny and sexy. Panalo!

Honeybarbie what's your second fave book from the Love and Stake series?
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 am

Hmm, 'yung story nina Angus McKay saka Emma Wallace. Ang title niya eh "Be Still My Vampire Heart." Third book ng Love and Stake Series. I advise though that you read muna the second book, 'yung "Vamps and the City." kasi it's quite the prequel of the third book Smile.

Nakabili na si bestfriend ng another book ng Love and Stake Series. It's about the former harem girls of Roman Draganesti turned owner of the Horny Devils Club na si Vanda and the day guard na shapeshifter pala na si Phil Smile. Excited na akong basahin bounce !!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

Okay. Be Still My Vampire Heart is my next read then. But I have to drop by the book store first. Thanks Honey Barbie!
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 am

You're welcome, Amber Smile! Mahilig ka rin pala sa mga light romanticized vampirism Smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Book Collector
Book Collector
Amber

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:50 am

Yeah. As long as it's not hard core vampire novel. Light, romanticized and or course sexy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

hi amber nice to know that you like the story...

hindi ko pa nababasa iyong bagong bili ko... parang gusto ko pang hanapin iyong isa pang book na bago, bago ko siya basahin... parang mabibitin kasi ako kapag nawala ako sa buhay nila kaagad.... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Currently reading one of it's latest novel sa Love and Stake series ^_^...'yung "Forbidden Nights with A Vampire." Hmm, I don't know kung may na-miss ako sa mga series or what, kasi parang may story pa before sa binabasa ko ngayon Neutral.
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am

baka iyong isa pang book iyon sis...

kasi di ba 2 current books ang wala pa ako at isa pa lang iyan sa mga current na nabili ko...

tapos meron pang isa na lalabas kaya dalawa ulit ang wla ako Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:56 am

Nakakatuwa....naka-isang series pa lang siya, bestselling author na siya agad ^_^! Can't wait to read more of her Love and Stake series. Iba kasi ang concept ng mga vampires sa novels niya. You'll see them in a light way Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerrelyn Sparks' Bibliotheca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion :: English Authors Tab -