Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Vide
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone HP1_posters

Just click the link/title below for further information regarding the movie Smile.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
P!nky
Book Burner
Book Burner
P!nky

Libra Female
Humor : P!nky is itchy with anything pink-y.
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Favorite ko tong first part kasi cutesy betsy pa sila. Ahihi.
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:59 am

P!nky wrote:
Favorite ko tong first part kasi cutesy betsy pa sila. Ahihi.

Korak Pinks!!! Mga inocente de ti pa sila... walang kamuwang-muwang!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:18 pm

hahaha naalala ko ang ganda talga ng animation dito...super love ko tong movie na ito....

hmmmm......tama ang cute pa nila lahat dito
Back to top Go down
Honey Barbie
Bookworm
Bookworm
Honey Barbie

Aries Female
Humor : Hehehe...
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Same din sa akin. Like ko itong movie na ito kasi mga chikiting pa sila rito saka ang cute nila ^_^.

Noong napanood ko ito, since it's my first time to see the movie, amazed ako sa Hogwart's Express, tapos Platform 9 and 3/4, kay Hagrid, 'yung envelope na nagsasalita, candles na lumulutang sa ere, invisibility cloak,...then umpisa pa lang, obvious na bully na si Draco Malfoy...then who would forget the Sorting Hat ^_^? And how the friendship of Ron, Hermione and Harry started Smile.

Dito mo mararamdaman 'yung longing ni Harry na malaman 'yung tungkol sa sarili niya. He's not been treated well by his relatives...who would have thought na isa pala siyang sikat sa wizarding world Razz.

This movie made me a Harry Potter fan Smile. Na-intrigue kasi ako sa story niya ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/annfarita
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: JK Rowling's HARRY POTTER SERIES :: Movies -