Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movie (message in the Bottle)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Movie (message in the Bottle) Vide
PostSubject: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Thank you bunso for supplying the ending of this story. When I watched this long time ago, I was distracted with people who came in and visit into our house... 1999 pa ito ipinalabas...

Tinamad ako ituloy na kasi sa cable kasi ipinalabas...

Then upon talking to Bunso... (Aldrien) I asked him how the movie ends... kasi dun lang ako natapos sa point na nagalit si Gareth kay Theresa for publishing his letters to his dead wife.

Sabi niya 2 lang sulat niya. Pero sabi ni Theresa, 3 daw yung napulot niya sa dagat. Then kanino yung pangatlo?

Then Gareth found out that it was his wife letter for him before she died.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Napaiyak tuloy ako... kasi naman... after so many years hindi ko alam kung paano nag end ang story nung movie...

then let me share this scene na umiyak talaga me... kasi na touch ako sa letter ni Catherine...

Catherine's Prayer:

"To all the ships at sea,
and all the ports of call.
To my family,
and to all friends and strangers.
This is a message and a prayer.
The message is that my travels taught me a great truth.
I already had what everyone is searching for and few ever find:
The one person in the world
Who I was born to love forever.
A person like me,
of the Outer Banks and blue Atlantic mystery.
A person rich in simple treasures,
self-made, self-taught.
A harbor where I am forever home.
And no wind or trouble
Or even a little death can knock down this house.

The prayer is that everyone in the world can know this kind of love,
and be healed by it.

If my prayer is heard,
then there will be an erasing of all guilt, and all regret, and an end to all anger.

Please God.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:02 am

waaaahhhhh.......ate tinutuo mo nga ang paggawa ng thread sA SOR NA ITO.....

within the three books na naisapelikula...ito ang tumama sa akin talga...sobra.....i felt the grief sa ending ng story pero most of all i felt the reality that when it comes to love hindi pala lahat pareho, hindi palat kailangan sumunod sa status ko(di ko alam spelling) its not neccessary na minsan kalang magmahal....because loving twice or more is a blessing from God...hindi ibig sabihin na mali or masama kang tao.....(siyempre wag mo lang pagsabayin)......it doesnt mean na pagwala na ung isa and a new love came...and you accepted it you did not truely love the other....sabi nga ni ate....we love at diiferent intensity..with deifferent levels...and i find it true

if i may ate.....dahil sa chat ko lang nakwento sayo....medyo mali ata nasabi ko...

hindi napulot ni teresa yung tatlong bote...but only one....but thru the publishing of that letter na track down niya yung 2 pa....and that lead him to finding Garet...the boat maker

natawaq ko sa sinabi ni ate cate noong kinuwento ko to sa kanya, bakit hindi sumikat o pumatok itong movie...isa lang ang naging sagot namin....dahil si kevin costner ang gumanap...lol lol! lol!
but in ffairness to him....ok naman ang pagganap niya yun nga lang alam kasi natin na meron pang masmagaling na gaganap....but nonthe less please watch it kung hindi niyo pa napanood..its worth every second...every tears...and every emotion na mararamdaman niyo...
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:58 am

lol! lol! Aray ko! Pasintabi sa Kevin Costner fans...

Yung The Bodyguard lang ang nakita kong bumagay sa kanya sa lovestory plot. Kasi pag bodyguard ka, talagang stoic ka palagi at unpredictable ang looks.

Pero na-touch ako sa part nung kinumutan niya yung wife niya at niyapos niya sa kama habang mamamatay na siya...

Kakaiyak... dina-download ko ito... Bibili ako Box collection ni Sparks. may 2 books pa siyang lalabas sa movie.

Yung isa dear John.

Yung isa di ko pa alam pero malakas ang ugong na si Milley Cyrus ang bida.

I think they will do again what they did to Mandy Moore years ago.

Panoorin niyo 'to... kakaiyak sobra...

Tsaka like bunso and I talked about while we were chatting... iba-iba ang level at intensity ng love. You can love two persons at different time, pero hindi sabay. You don't have to feel guilty about it. Hindi porke may new love ka na, bine-betray mo na yung minahal mo dati.

It's a blessing. Second chance is a gift. And never let it go once you had the chance.

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:34 pm

true...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:59 am

uy te.....nabasa mo na ba yung The LUcky one??/

maganda ba yun???

meron sa nbs dito samin....babasahin ko sana.........

yung dear john naman ubos na kasi...hahahah
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 pm

aayyy!!!!!

wag mo ipaalala! Nafru-frustrate ako!

wala ako makita kopya niyan!

pero ang ganda ganda kasi...

one in a million ang fate nila...

grabe... grab the copy pag me nakita ka... ako walang makita! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 am

hmmm

bibilhin ko ngarn to
Back to top Go down
gemini20
Book Collector
Book Collector
gemini20

Gemini Female
Humor : i want n0body, n0b0dy but Tiu! *clap clap*
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 am

Weee i l0o0ve this b0ok!
mas nauna k0ng napanu0d ung m0vie..
di ko pa masyad0 naintindihan nun, bata pa'ko ng mga oras na un..
pero nang mabasa ko na ung b0ok last year lang,
ayun isa sa mga naging paborito ko na'to..

haiƬ it was so tragic.. i can feel the pain of Gareth and Theresa..
nakakainis lang madami ng nabago sa m0vie versi0n..
like yung panu namatay si Gareth.. hmpf
but n0netheless, eto pa din pinaka gusto k0ng tragic l0ve st0ry..
oh, well..
Next to TITANIC syempre..hehe ;p
Back to top Go down
autumn rain
Bookworm
Bookworm
autumn rain

Sagittarius Female
Humor : water is good...you know.. ^_^
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

gemini20 wrote:
Weee i l0o0ve this b0ok!
mas nauna k0ng napanu0d ung m0vie..
di ko pa masyad0 naintindihan nun, bata pa'ko ng mga oras na un..
pero nang mabasa ko na ung b0ok last year lang,
ayun isa sa mga naging paborito ko na'to..

haiƬ it was so tragic.. i can feel the pain of Gareth and Theresa..
nakakainis lang madami ng nabago sa m0vie versi0n..
like yung panu namatay si Gareth.. hmpf
but n0netheless, eto pa din pinaka gusto k0ng tragic l0ve st0ry..
oh, well..
Next to TITANIC syempre..hehe ;p

weee..hehehe gemini..ung titanic eh naging all time fave ko din..super crush ko tlg si leonardo di caprio before as in i made scrap books of him and decorated my room with lots of leo posters..lol..titanic madness..hehehe..
Back to top Go down
http://tome-enthusiast.tumblr.com/
gemini20
Book Collector
Book Collector
gemini20

Gemini Female
Humor : i want n0body, n0b0dy but Tiu! *clap clap*
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

@Autumn rain
weee you love leo? hehe
asan na ba sya ngaun?

hai all time fave ko pa din Titanic.
grabe ilang beses ko na ata pinan0od yun.hehe

*my heart will go on*
Back to top Go down
LuAn
Book Addict
Book Addict
LuAn

Libra Female
Humor : mini-haha
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 pm

haven't seen the movie...but i've read the book though...

and same as usual...tulo luha to the max...
Back to top Go down
Jizelle
Book Addict
Book Addict
Jizelle

Libra Female
Humor : When God sprinkled the virtue of patience i must have been playing hide and seek coz i didnt get even a pinch of it
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Read the book,saw the movie...it was pricelss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie (message in the Bottle) The Movie (message in the Bottle) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movie (message in the Bottle)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: Movie Corner :: The Bestseller's Best :: Nicholas Sparks' Collections :: Nicholas Sparks' Message in the Bottle -