Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes Vide
PostSubject: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 am

I love The Tudors! (Hindi ba obvious?)

So Kung my LS thread, I created a thread for tearjerking moments too...

==============================================

Let me start with Anne...

You see she's the most hated character in season 1... but in season 2, you'll feel her character as a woman. She was driven by her ambitious father... Naging masunurin lang naman siyang anak sa Tatay niyang social climber... and then fell in love with her subject; The King.

And ironically, in the end, the King she loved prosecute her and beheaded her.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know lots of history lover hated her. I am one of those who hated her once. But I realized, you have to look at it and feel her situation as woman, as a wife, a daughter and a mother. I mean look at her not as a villain and manipulative bi**h... But look at her as woman.

Anne's brother is her only bestfriend in the whole wide world. And people look at their relationship maliciously...

I hated George Boleyn (Anne's brother) by the way. He humiliate his wife and he's a lousy husband too...

Anyway, here's the clip of Anne witnessing her own brother's execution... Sad Sad

Last edited by Catey Amidala Skywalker on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad

I really love St. Thomas More's character in Tudor Dynasty. He is the King's bestfriend and teacher, but in the end, the King execute him because he never recognize Anne Boleyn as the Queen.

That's the King's deepest regrets in the end...

Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 am

Your Majesty, I beseech you....

I cried on this too... noong magmakaawa si Anne kay King Henry and she was carrying their child Elizabeth but he still snubbed her...
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 am

The Rise and Downfall of Queen Anne Sad Sad

One of the memorable scenes in season 2... The queen's downfall... It's really sad... I feel sorry for her...

(Note: I am not a fan of Anne, I am actually Jane Seymour fan... but I have sympathy for Anne's character...)
Back to top Go down
marga
Book Collector
Book Collector

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 pm

sadness for anne boleyn
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 pm

marga wrote:
sadness for anne boleyn

God save the queen! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tudors heart-wrenching scenes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Media Entertainment Central :: The TV Corner :: Crazy over Hollywood TV Series :: The Tudors Fan Zone -