Bookworm's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you love Reading? You are in a right place with us. Register and join book talks on our Bookworm hub.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 am

Natutuwa ako sis at nagustuhan mo siya... Wink

ako naman I am currently reading...

Take me I am Yours

forgot ko na ung author kasi first time kung basahin ang work niya kaya hindi pa siya nagsi-sink in sa utak ko (ung name ng author)...

Para ding Sandra Hill sa kalokohan... na-intrigue ako lalo... not because of the story but more because sa mga nakita kong nakaipit sa libro... 2nd hand na siya pero in good condition pa rin. nasa bahay na ako ng may nakita akong nahulog from that book... may nakita akong baggage ticket ng isang babae... she came from Minnesota (kung nasaan state ang irog ko Wink ) going to LA... parang... is this meant to be?

The story was about a stowaway... ang hindi niya alam ang yate na inakyat niya ay pag-aari ng isang prince... nope... hindi po iyong prince ang ka-love team nung bidang babae dito, kundi iyong muntik ng maging prime minister ng isang maliit na bansa... pinalayas kasi ng taong bayan iyong prinsipe (masyado kasing conceited at walang pakialam)... they were going to bahamas... another coinsidence... kasi ang ms universe sa bahamas ginanap kaya nagkaroon ako ng idea kung anong itsura ng lugar...
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 am

actually hindi na siya matatawag na currently reading kasi tapos ko na siya eh... hehehe

nag-Jude Deveraux marathon ako... nakabili ako ng 3 books on sale ng montgomery series... if you have already read the Knight in Shining Armor... meron siyang kuwento pa ng ilan sa mga member ng clan nila.

I read The Dutchess

Claire Willoughby was a modern American girl of the late 1800s--fresh, practical, energetic, and wide-eyed with curiosity. A clause in her grandfather's will said that she must wed an "acceptable" man to keep her millions, and blond, handsome Harry Montgomery, the eleventh Duke of MacArran, was perfect. He owned a historic castle, he looked manly in a kilt, and he was as much a titled Scotsman as Bonnie Prince Charlie himself.

Their engagement was quickly announced, and Claire--her future as a duchess assured--set off with her entire family to meet the Montgomery clan in Scotland. Bramley Castle was a damp, chill place, overflowing with eccentric Montgomery relatives. But there was also Trevelyan, a curious, brooding man of great mystery who lived in secret in the most ancient part of Bramley. Whoever he was, he wasn't at all like Harry: Trevelyan was the most exasperating, arrogant, know-it-all of a man Claire had ever met. And the most fascinating...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eternity

Carrie Montgomery had grown up with seven adoring older brothers, and she was used to getting her way rather easily. Joshua Greene was looking for a hardworking, practical mail- order bride to help with the farm and feed and clothe his children. Yet from the moment Carrie saw his photograph, saw his devastatingly handsome, sorrowful smile, the petite and pampered beauty knew she was the perfect wife for him.

Josh didn't see it that way. Wed by proxy, he refused to be charmed by his new bride's blonde curls and effervescent laughter, or impressed by her trappings of wealth...even if his son and daughter believed she was a fairy princess come to life. He was furious -- and ready to send her packing, until a near tragedy convinced him that her beauty was more than skin deep. But even after he had yielded to the wild desire that surged between them, Josh could not admit how much he truly needed her. Then an old scandal threatened to re-emerge, and he realized that he could lose her forever...

and The Awakening.

Amanda Caulden led a sheltered life on her father's California ranch--until the day Hank Montgomery stormed into town. A hot-blooded union organizer with a taste for ladies and fine champagne, he sensed the fire smoldering beneath her prim, virtuous beauty . . . and vowed to make her his...

Hank's assault on her orderly life made Amanda furious--and all the more enticing. Slowly, he drew her into a world of sensual pleasure: of sumptuous meals and moonlit dances, carefree laughter and stolen kisses...gently stirring the sleeping embers of passion. But even as a fierce love rose between them, violent rebellion threatened to destroy the Caulden ranch--and their lives!

napakaganda niya for me pero wala pa ring tatalo sa kwento ng Knight in Shining Armor.

if you are into more passionate LS... ung as in maglalaway kayo... hindi niyo iyon makikita dito...hehehe...

lol!

though passionate siya on its own right... the story was timeless... ganda tlaga cheers

hahanap pa ako ng iba pa...

I love the montgomery clan cheers

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 am

another montgomery series:

The Temptress...

With the blazing spirit of a true Montgomery, heiress Christiana Montgomery Mathison bravely defies the two men who abduct her. Forced into the primitive rain forests of the Washington Territory, she is swept into a thrilling adventure. Amid schemes of greed and intrigue, the bold beauty resists the wooing of one captor, and uses all her wiles to entice the other, the mysterious Tynan . . . a dark, fatally handsome man who desires her . . . but who must refuse her love at all costs!

ganda cheers

im so hook with the montgomery clan...

curretly reading another Jude Deveraux book pero stand alone story siya....

Remembrance...

Hayden Lane, a best-selling romance writer, is a happy young woman -- or so she believes. Certainly her pals might chide her for not getting out more, but writing her novels is time-consuming. Besides, the tales she weaves of dark intrigues and timeless love are more thrilling than any blind date could possibly be. For her next book, about lovers whose present lives are complicated by their past lives, she decides to consult a psychic. When the psychic tells her that in a past life in Edwardian England, Hayden was a woman named Lady de Grey, she is intrigued. And when she learns that Lady de Grey was a promiscuous woman who mysteriously disappeared one night, that she was rumored to have poisoned her husband, and that her ghost is said to haunt this home, Hayden is spellbound.

Although the psychic warns her not to investigate further, Hayden must know more. When she meets a hypnotist at a dinner party -- and he promises he won't make her cluck like a chicken -- she can't resist volunteering. But his trick goes wrong, and instead of merely remembering her lifetime as Lady de Grey, Hayden is whisked back to Edwardian times. The moment she awakens, she faints, due to the unfamiliar sensation of Lady de Grey's extremely tight corset. But soon Hayden will awaken again, to discover quite a different story about a woman history considered a trollop, a spectacular brooding man... and the rapturous love that would be hers if she dared open her heart to the most mysterious adventure of all....

about reincarnation...

have you ever wondered what you were before?

but first let me ask you?... do you believe in reincarnation? Para sa akin... i believe it... there may be people who will laugh at me by believing such nonsense... but I do... kung may paraan lang I would like to know who I was before... and the story even though it is a fiction story really make me think more about this... kaya sabi ko nga sa chat thrend eh nasa Tralala Land ang utak ko...

hayz!!!!

no sense akong kausap ngayon

(sus... lagi naman eh)

quiet!!!

silent <= ang other self ko natikom ang bibig... hehehe

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:16 pm

arni!! pahiram nung ke sandra... dalhin mo rito!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm

iyong cajun cowboy ba sis?

cge... paalala mo lang kasi ang lola mo laging may memory gap... hehehe

lol!
Back to top Go down
gemini20
Book Collector
Book Collector
gemini20

Gemini Female
Humor : i want n0body, n0b0dy but Tiu! *clap clap*
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 pm

yay! eun pala ang binabasa mo ate ladymoonrose! hehe

Naintriga daw ako sa Montgomery clan.hehe

Currently reading? Technically, di ko pa sya nauumpisahan basahin. Tinatamad pako eh.hehe

John Irving's A Prayer for Owen Meany
and
Hideaway by Dean Koontz..

Nabili ko lang sa book sale. Kaintriga kasi story..

Haaii di ko pa din nasisimulan yung mga ebooks ko. Pati na din yung sinend ni ate ladymoonrose.hehe

masimulan nga muna sila..
hmmm
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 am

ok lang iyan sis...

marami din akong naka-line up na babasahin... minsan nga lang nasa mood kung anong book ang gusto kong basahin... hehehe

eh minsan dumadating sa point na kahit nagustuhan ko sila kaya ko binili pero hindi ko sila binabasa kasi hindi ko pa sila trip kaya minsan feeling ko wala akong mabasa pero sa totoo lang meron naman hindi ko lang trip tongue

sa ngayon mga romance muna... mga light lang naman sila pero para sa akin magaganda...

magugustuhan mo sis ang mga montgomery clan... as in... lalo na ang mga montgomery men... hehehe... makukulit sila at mga matitigas ang ulo... pero sobrang gwapo (according sa pagkakadescribe sa kanila Wink ) actually lahat ng member ng family na iyon ganyan ang mga ugali pero mababait sila... mga down to earth kahit na sobrang yaman ng family nila as in... walang tao ang hindi nakakakilala sa family nila...
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 pm

just a follow up sa book na remembrance...

malapit ko na siyang matapos at talaga nga namang halos hindi ko siya mabitawan at talagang pinagpupuyatan ko na basahin siya...

i hate meddling people... lalo na iyong mga taong naninira ng hapiness ng iba just to get what they want... iyan ang nangyari sa love life nila Talis and Callie...

They are two but one in soul...

My child will be yours
Your child will be mine
They are born in the same day
They will die the same day.

parang ganyan iyong sinabi but i'm not sure kung iyan ang exact words...

Iyan ang last word ng mother ni Talis ng ipanganak niya ang bata... kailangan kasing hiwain siya dahil malaking baby si Talis. habang ang nanay ni Callie was also in labor beside the woman. to make the story short napagkasunduan ng 2 ama na i-swtich ang 2 bata dahil sa kagustuhan ng tatay ni Callie ng anak na lalake.. syempre may kapalit iyon.

lumaki si Talis at Callie sa farm sa pangangalaga ng nurse maid at asawa nito... nasa panganib kasi ang buhay nila. doon na-discover ng mag-asawa na kakaiba ang 2 bata. they can talk with their minds... nararamdaman ng isa ang nararamdaman ng isa... at hindi sila pwdeng ipaghiwalay... they almost lost Talis nung first time na ipaghiwalay nila ang 2.

nang lumaki sila at nakabalik sa family ni Callie nakialam na naman itong nanay ni Callie...

grabe umiyak talaga ako sa FX habang binabasa ko iyong last part ng kuwento nila...

Talis and Callie's story was the past life ng bida ng kuwento...

can't wait to finish it!
Back to top Go down
gemini20
Book Collector
Book Collector
gemini20

Gemini Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Whoah!
Naintriga naman daw ako dyan ate Arnz!
Mukang maganda talaga. Hindi mo na binitawan eh.hehe
Sana matapos mo na sya Smile
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm

trulalu sis...

grabe..

excited na nga akong umuwi para mabasa ko siya habang nasa biyahe tongue
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm

peram!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
gemini20
Book Collector
Book Collector
gemini20

Gemini Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Ako din!
lol!
Back to top Go down
marga
Book Collector
Book Collector

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:18 pm

hi, im currently reading amber flame by hanna howell...

mganda sia promise..

but i guess ndi sikat dito sa si howell..

hihih
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 pm

gem and cate...

meron po akong e-mail sa inyo Wink
Back to top Go down
one luv
Book Burner
Book Burner
one luv

Taurus Female
Humor : nah...never had it^_^
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Mills & boon..
Harlequin..
stories study
Back to top Go down
Kaye Cee
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
Kaye Cee

Aries Female
Humor : I'm glad I had people that I can talk about fictional characters as if they were real, and still think I'm sane.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 pm

one luv wrote:
Mills & boon..
Harlequin..
stories study

Maganda yung Harlequin Desire, 'no?
Back to top Go down
https://bookworms.forumotion.net
carmilina
Assistant Librarian
Assistant Librarian
carmilina

Taurus Female
Humor : ---you'll just never know---
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 am

ako nga eh ..aliwin nyo ...basahn nyo me ng ganyan..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:46 pm

cirque du freak....adventures of darren shan....
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am

blue bloods by melisa de la cruz...

Within New York City’s most elite families, there lurks a secret society of celebrated Americans whose ancestors sailed on the Mayflower. They are the powerful and the wealthy—and in fact, they are not human. They are the Blue Bloods, an ancient group of vampires.

Schuyler Van Alen has never fit in at Duchesne, her prestigious New York City private school. She prefers baggy, vintage clothes instead of the Prada and pearls worn by her classmates, and she lives with her reclusive grandmother in a dilapidated mansion. Schuyler is a loner—and happy that way.

But when she turns fifteen, Schuyler’s life changes dramatically. She has a mosaic of blue veins on her arms, and craves raw meat. The death of a popular girl from Duchesne is surrounded by a mystery that haunts her. And strangest off all, Jack Force, the most popular boy in school, is showing a sudden interest in her.

Schuyler wants to find out the secrets the Blue Bloods are keeping. But is she herself in danger?

ngayon lang ako nakapag-start pagkatapos kong makapag-pahinga... nag-ikot kasi ako ng gamit nitong weekend...

Last edited by ladymoonrose on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VAN ALEN LEGACY!!!! hindi na ako makatiis ng hard copy eto habang lunch start ko na bounce Very Happy maya pa kao makadaan sa fully booked
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 pm

whaaaaaa!

ngayon palang curious na akong malaman iyang van alen legacy!!! cheers

sino ba ang mga van alen?... si cordelia? at sino iyong nasa diary? at ano ang magiging papel nung bidang babae sa story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 pm

ladymoonrose wrote:
whaaaaaa!

ngayon palang curious na akong malaman iyang van alen legacy!!! cheers

sino ba ang mga van alen?... si cordelia? at sino iyong nasa diary? at ano ang magiging papel nung bidang babae sa story?

Question Idea silent

isa lang masasabi ko madaaaaaaaamiiiiiing twists.... tongue bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 am

tapos ko na siyang basahin...

ang dami ngang twist, i love it... akala ko tama na hula ko mali pala...

unti na lang natumbok ko na sana kung sino iyong nagsulat sa diary... basta ang naiisip ko lang kasi someone siya sa family ng van alen...

can't wait for the second book... cheers
Back to top Go down
marga
Book Collector
Book Collector

Female
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 pm

maganda yang van alen?

wala ebook?

bwahaah
Back to top Go down
ladymoonrose
Bookworm
Bookworm
ladymoonrose

Capricorn Female

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 pm

maganda siya sis...

hmmm scratch

hindi ako sure kung may e-book siya eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? Q. What English Novel are you currently reading? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q. What English Novel are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 21 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bookworm's Hub :: The Bookshelves :: Collector's Images and General Books Discussion -